No announcement yet.

Saturday Nights in Kansas City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But does he come around the sit much or would he show to a meet?

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc
      But does he come around the sit much or would he show to a meet?
      The last meet he attended was like in March. He hasn't been on here for awhile. Though I do see him on 95th street a lot.

Comment

I wander if he would make a meet..? I did like the look of his car

BTW - who is, and what about, the guy with the civic(in your sig)? who is he? And i imagine he could make it. I dont mind "other honda's" but id like to see more cb7t turn-out. Last time we were almost out-numbered, 2-to-1.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.

Comment

That's my friends civic, he painted it black himself.

I can ask and see if he will come with me to the meet. Most likely yes.

Comment

I haven't seen Derek or his CB in a long time.. Like Faheem said I think the last meet he went to was back in March.. I sent him a PM on here back in July, he hasn't recived it being he hasnt been online since the end of June..

Mike does your buddy, Chris I think his name was, with the white civic, still work at Arrowspeed? I know that is where Derek worked last time I talked to him, up in the officer pushing papers. If him and his girl both were to come out there are 2 more CB's assuming she still has hers and he still has her lol.

I haven't been all here lately, been busy and had other stuff running through my head, it has been a long week! So if anyone has been wondering why I haven't been around as much that would be why.. Later

Comment

New pics of Nicole's swap up and running on her members ride thread.. Later

Comment

TONIGHT 7pm @ McDonalds I-35 and 75th Street.. Quite a few people coming out.. The more the merrier..

See you there.. Later

Comment

yea buddy, I am rounding people up

Nicole
                  MY RIDE

Yes, I am a chick!!!!!

Comment

Everyone crapped out on us.. Oh well, it was nice Tim was able to come out..

I know I mentioned this to Nicole, Tim, and Joe. But anyone in KC that needs tires mounted and balanced, or an alignement, LMK. I MAY be able to get you in on a Tuesday afternoon between 1-3pm. That is when I have my Automotive Steering and Suspension class and lately the teacher has had nothing for us to do besides check the project vehicle's alignments over and over.. It is FREE, will probably take longer then your normal professional visit, but it will get done correctly. Alignments should not be a problem for any vehicle no matter how slammed it is, brand new alignment rack is in the floor so you dont have to worry about clearance.. Tire mounting and balancing would be easiest if the wheels are not on the car, that way it would be something I could pick up from you or you could drop off with me, I could get it done and then returned.. Lift space gets to be tight if a bunch of people bring in stuff to be done..

There are NO GUARENTEES that I will be able to get you in right away.. It depends on the schedule and how long any job before yours may last.. Later

Comment

Blasty Balls!

How long will this be in effect?

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                        Everyone crapped out on us.. Oh well, it was nice Tim was able to come out..

I know I mentioned this to Nicole, Tim, and Joe. But anyone in KC that needs tires mounted and balanced, or an alignement, LMK. I MAY be able to get you in on a Tuesday afternoon between 1-3pm. That is when I have my Automotive Steering and Suspension class and lately the teacher has had nothing for us to do besides check the project vehicle's alignments over and over.. It is FREE, will probably take longer then your normal professional visit, but it will get done correctly. Alignments should not be a problem for any vehicle no matter how slammed it is, brand new alignment rack is in the floor so you dont have to worry about clearance.. Tire mounting and balancing would be easiest if the wheels are not on the car, that way it would be something I could pick up from you or you could drop off with me, I could get it done and then returned.. Lift space gets to be tight if a bunch of people bring in stuff to be done..

There are NO GUARENTEES that I will be able to get you in right away.. It depends on the schedule and how long any job before yours may last.. Later
                        pm'd.

Comment

^^Replied
                          Originally posted by greencb7inkc
                          Blasty Balls!

How long will this be in effect?
                          I have the class until December, it just depends on what kind of work load the teacher brings in.. So it should be right up until the beginning of December.. Later

Comment

Mike, if possible do you think you could squeeze in an alignment for my car?

Also, I need two tires removed and put on different rims, do you guys offer that service?

Comment

Originally posted by tunerman
                              Mike, if possible do you think you could squeeze in an alignment for my car?

Also, I need two tires removed and put on different rims, do you guys offer that service?
                              Wouldn't be until next tuesday... And yes I can do what with the tire swap.. Is either set wheels that are on the car or are they both off? If they are both off I can get that done this tuesday. I know there aren't any lifts available so I wouldnt be able to get the car in.. LMK. Later

Comment

Originally posted by MadSpleen85
                                Wouldn't be until next tuesday... And yes I can do what with the tire swap.. Is either set wheels that are on the car or are they both off? If they are both off I can get that done this tuesday. I know there aren't any lifts available so I wouldnt be able to get the car in.. LMK. Later
                                Both are off of the car. Around how much would that cost me?

Comment

Working...
                                X