X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap pics are now in my members ride
    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

i prolly wont be able to come up now.. buddy wrecked his car last night...i dont have another way up there now...
      OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

lucky u caught me, i was about to leave and do a few other things b4 i left... was going to turn off my pc as u popped up

Comment

I know what I want to do with my motor now...

I want to get an H23A Vtec which make about the same power as an H22 for only $900

With the money saved, I would buy a P28 to chip and get it tuned. Buy parts to restore it such as timing belt. OBD1 injectors and Distributor (off H22?) Maybe build it...

Use the A6 Runner with the H23 Plenum.

ooohhh im like a little school girl here! Now If I could just find a job to make some money...

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
            I know what I want to do with my motor now...

I want to get an H23A Vtec which make about the same power as an H22 for only $900

With the money saved, I would buy a P28 to chip and get it tuned. Buy parts to restore it such as timing belt. OBD1 injectors and Distributor (off H22?) Maybe build it...

Use the A6 Runner with the H23 Plenum.

ooohhh im like a little school girl here! Now If I could just find a job to make some money...
            the h23a vtec is a big pain since it obd2, also, an h22 is cheaper. i dont know why you would put a6 runners on that motor, im sure they dont even fit. look around a little.
            OHIO CB7'S #11
            SOLD

Members Ride DevlTuning

Comment

w00t!

That's all I'll say for now

Comment

Originally posted by jacobuchanan140 View Post
                the h23a vtec is a big pain since it obd2, also, an h22 is cheaper. i dont know why you would put a6 runners on that motor, im sure they dont even fit. look around a little.
                Tiger Jap has a complete H23 vtec swap for $900

If the H23 IM fits the F22 head, why wouldnt the F22 runner fit the H23 head? unless its a difference in the bolt pattern for the vtec/ non vtec.

I just want to do something different.

Comment

H23A1 runners fits F22Ax, H23A is based on a H22 head. and for that $900 is engine alone. no trans. just get a H22A man, save yourself, and the engine only is $750.

are u going to swap your accord? get the body fixed?

EDIT: be different and put in a J
                  Last edited by kc8enb07; 04-11-2009, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                    H23A1 runners fits F22Ax, H23A is based on a H22 head. and for that $900 is engine alone. no trans. just get a H22A man, save yourself, and the engine only is $750.

are u going to swap your accord? get the body fixed?

EDIT: be different and put in a J
                    Haha ok... I dont think so... lol.

I want to fix the body and do a swap yet...

Im not totally sure... I kinda want to get another F22 and turbo it, but this car is my daily driver so that might not work out too well.

I might actually be getting a job! I went in for an interview at a grocery store.

Comment

Happy easter everyone

Comment

well guys, let me have it bc well.... i bought another civic. and drove it home.

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                          well guys, let me have it bc well.... i bought another civic. and drove it home.
                          You starting up a car lot lol

Comment

keep buying all these cars, Tom, you won't have room for meets at your house anymore...lol
                            CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
                              keep buying all these cars, Tom, you won't have room for meets at your house anymore...lol
                              I think that's his plan. He doesn't really like having meets there, but he wants the neighbors to see all those cars in the driveway and yard so they'll think he's a collector.

Comment

lol i am a collector, i might have a prelude b4 the meet. im tryin to fill all 5 acres.

and does tammy wanna have the meets at her place then? or maybe Jon?
                                Last edited by kc8enb07; 04-14-2009, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X