This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to help me put a catback on?

I just got one, but i need bolts cut and some help...

Comment

so u need a saw to get it cut? if u can come over here, id help.

also just got back from Toledo meeting Cisco for that black leather. only disappointing part is the lower seat cushion is a MUST recover on the passenger side. but he gave me a good price.

might have a black leather 90/91 armrest for sale if i can get in converted to my liking

Comment

Happy Birthday To Meee... Happy Birthday To Mmmeeeee!!

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
          Happy Birthday To Meee... Happy Birthday To Mmmeeeee!!
          Happy birthday buddy
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

happy b day

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

happy birthday, the big 1.7.

whats your plans for partying?

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                lol. yea that might get ya if your not used to lifting that much.

As for the meet, i have talked to jake a little about it and were thinking of leaving that friday or thursday. And for hotel somewhere close to the meet but not along with everyone else that is heading there outside of ohio.
                late reply but tell me when u get a hotel picked. me and bigsteve probably will be going.

Comment

Happy birthday Michael! I hope your cabbage gets patched tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                    lmao ! jon you kill me
                    WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                      happy birthday, the big 1.7.

whats your plans for partying?
                      well... I had a family party... So far thats it... I might have one in the spring when it warms up... my house is to small for more than like 5 people... lol

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                      me too...

Comment

Whoa!... Whats up Ohio, this weather scared everyone away from the computer?

Not me. between a 14page fluids lab report and bronchitis i am stuck in front of this damn computer, squandering away precious minutes on CB7tuner.
                        Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
                          Whoa!... Whats up Ohio, this weather scared everyone away from the computer?

Not me. between a 14page fluids lab report and bronchitis i am stuck in front of this damn computer, squandering away precious minutes on CB7tuner.
                          Yeah, I think it did. But I am stuck behind the computer half the day, so i am usually browsing around on here or other forums.

Good luck with the report
                          R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Anyone have access to a flatbed? I might be able to pick up a free 91 Accord off CL, but it needs tires and battery and has been sitting for 4-5 years, so I doubt it's going to drive home. I'm broke, but I'd be willing to barter parts for a tow!

Comment

rent a trailer with a winch. something maybe a tilt bed? theres one by me i rent for $40 a day. damn thing weighs 3200lbs. if u wanna try and get her running. u know i have no life

Comment

Oh well. The ad is gone, no reply from the guy. No freebie cb for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X