This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    If it's the only thing I get, I'll squeal like a little girl and dance around.

Jon, if you do this, can you video tape it and post it on here?

Hopefully you'll get the n20 wet kit.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

just got my cb running today!!!! It was broke down for almost 2 months, turned out to be cheap rotor button didn't have a set screw and slide off crooked but still attached if that makes sense so only 2 cyl. were firing lol. It felt good to drive it again!!!
      Honda-mans best friend!
      who said it was a dog?
      PINOY PRIDE
      OHIO CB7's

Comment

Originally posted by whitecoupe91 View Post
        just got my cb running today!!!! It was broke down for almost 2 months, turned out to be cheap rotor button didn't have a set screw and slide off crooked but still attached if that makes sense so only 2 cyl. were firing lol. It felt good to drive it again!!!
        Glad to see your up and running again
        WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
          Glad to see your up and running again
          Thanks and me too!! But driving it again made me remember how bad I need a tune, the basemap I have sucks.
          Honda-mans best friend!
          who said it was a dog?
          PINOY PRIDE
          OHIO CB7's

Comment

got green running today, hoping to get started on her soon.

i too was losing motivation until tonight, i was going to part out and get a newer car but i cant get rid of her yet.

im going to get a new car soon, but green will stay

cant wait till ohio comes alive again, its right around the corner kids!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well i am alive again. My car was broke down for about 3 days. Damn o-ring on my oil cooler went out and sprayed a nice stream of oil out on my way to work tuesday. Luckily i caught it in time before she ran completely dry. Jake i suggest you replace yours too. Mine was completely dry rotted. And its only a $1.95 from honda. Let me know if you want to do it and i have the correct socket for it too. (30mm)

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
                well i am alive again. My car was broke down for about 3 days. Damn o-ring on my oil cooler went out and sprayed a nice stream of oil out on my way to work tuesday. Luckily i caught it in time before she ran completely dry. Jake i suggest you replace yours too. Mine was completely dry rotted. And its only a $1.95 from honda. Let me know if you want to do it and i have the correct socket for it too. (30mm)
                Yeah those things suck to change when it freezing out. I had to change it on my girls prelude w/ h23 and it had been in the 20s-30s all week, just said fuck it froze my ass off laying on the ground everything was insta-freeze-ah-hand cold, it sucked. But I put an h22a oilcooler on instead.
                Honda-mans best friend!
                who said it was a dog?
                PINOY PRIDE
                OHIO CB7's

Comment

yea i just did mine yesterday so it was not bad. It took me a while to get the old o-ring off but other then that. It was pretty simple. I think the h23 and h22 oil coolers are the same.

Comment

blah, im on spring break and have tons of work to do.

Gf is getting a flickering oil light in her auto lx. i checked over it and everything seems fine, so i am lost, plus it never flickers when i drive the car... such an elusive little light.
                    but her lower sprark plug tube seals are leaking horribly so i am gonna swap my fresh a6 head onto her car and hopefully find and slove the problem while im in there.

if anyone has a suggestion for the light let me know.

then i have to get the coupe going, removed ac and started taking out abs last night. and when i took the intake manifold off the H22 the valves are saturated. so im kinda hitting the low lull, i just have some much shit tore apart that i needed everything to go smooth... then when a snag comes along it feels like a monumental task to take on.
                    Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

yea i just did mine yesterday so it was not bad. It took me a while to get the old o-ring off but other then that. It was pretty simple. I think the h23 and h22 oil coolers are the same.
                      The h23 has like 8 holes in the front and a square hole on the back(block)side, the h22 on had like 12 holes in the front and 8 holes on the backside.
                      Honda-mans best friend!
                      who said it was a dog?
                      PINOY PRIDE
                      OHIO CB7's

Comment

awesome, im down for it

i wish i could find a garage before june

i want the car moving again so badly, i miss teh powah!

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

So I don't know about anywhere else, but it is absolutely beautiful out today in columbus, and I am loving it.
                          Originally posted by 92dm
                          I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
                          VOUCHES
                          Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by slammed4thgen View Post
                            awesome, im down for it

i wish i could find a garage before june

i want the car moving again so badly, i miss teh powah!
                            Yea the power is good. lol i felt a big difference just from driving another car for three days. Your going to feel a big difference.

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
                            So I don't know about anywhere else, but it is absolutely beautiful out today in columbus, and I am loving it.
                            Yes it was nice. I just got done washing my car and its supposed to rain. But i don't care. I would have still washed my car this evening even if it did starting raining on me. It needed a good scrubbing.

Comment

Yea the power is good. lol i felt a big difference just from driving another car for three days. Your going to feel a big difference.

Yes it was nice. I just got done washing my car and its supposed to rain. But i don't care. I would have still washed my car this evening even if it did starting raining on me. It needed a good scrubbing.
                              yeah i figure it will be night and day

i cant wait, even if it has to be in june.

smoke tires, not drugs.

Comment

well im quite pissed, i dont think im going to ATL meet. dude riding shotgun backed out

Comment

Working...
                                X