Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wondering if anyone from Ohio would be interesed in buying a 91 cb7 coupe for $500. It has 22X,XXX miles on her. Also has a blown head gasket right now, but has newer tires ($80 per tire) & alternator. Been sitting for about 6 months. 5 spd btw. Tranny was replaced 2 years ago (this tranny only had 105k miles on it when I installed the tranny, and currently put 18,000 miles it) plus a new clutch was installed at the same time. I'll take a few pics if anyone would be interested.

Hit me up if ya are.

I'll also throw in a h23 short block as well.
    Last edited by 92cord; 03-08-2009, 05:58 PM.
    R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

If I had $500, id buy it just for the tranny swap... how are the rear 1/4s?

Comment

Originally posted by EJX_Michael View Post
        If I had $500, id buy it just for the tranny swap... how are the rear 1/4s?
        I believe one side is pretty bad and the other one is getting there. Its currently sitting at my friends house (about 10 min away from my place), but I will take pictures this coming weekend if anyone wants me to take some pictures.
        R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

post up a pic i may be interested. i have a spare f in the garage.
          Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMadness View Post
            post up a pic i may be interested. i have a spare f in the garage.
            I will try to take pics asap. I work 50 + hrs/week, so its kinda hard. But pics will be up by this weekend by the latest.

Comment

What color is it? Is it cappucino? Was it recently in Reynoldsburg? Did you buy the POS coupe I was looking at? If you did, I can post the video I took of it!

Comment

possible 24 hours of lemons race....
                Engines hate me... thats why they commit suicide

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                  What color is it? Is it cappucino? Was it recently in Reynoldsburg? Did you buy the POS coupe I was looking at? If you did, I can post the video I took of it!
                  Naw, I've had this car for about 4 or 5 years now.

Comment

Going on the bottle!!! Going on the bottle!!

The muse said I could get the N2O wet kit for my birthday!!!! I don't think $130 for a complete Compucar wet kit is unreasonable! It's still going to be a couple of weeks until it comes. f22hb is selling it to me, and he' s busy this week and has finals next week. That's fine, as long as I get it!

Can I get a w00t w00t?

Comment

w00t w00t

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
                        Going on the bottle!!! Going on the bottle!!

The muse said I could get the N2O wet kit for my birthday!!!! I don't think $130 for a complete Compucar wet kit is unreasonable! It's still going to be a couple of weeks until it comes. f22hb is selling it to me, and he' s busy this week and has finals next week. That's fine, as long as I get it!

Can I get a w00t w00t?
                        woot woot!!!!!!! Congrats John, there's some much needed MOTIVATION!!LOL!
                        Honda-mans best friend!
                        who said it was a dog?
                        PINOY PRIDE
                        OHIO CB7's

Comment

Oh hell watch out jons on the bottle lol
                          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

It's like friggin Christmas in my head. I'm all excited and thinking about places to put the bottle. Do I still build the bandpass between the wells and put the bottle at the back of the trunk, or do I keep the box I have and mount the bottle behind the rear seat next to the amp.
                            Monica said she'd been hesitant to let me get it for fear I would kill myself. I explained that it's not going to be like in the movies, I'm only going to run a 50 shot. I figure that should put me into the 14s with all the crap in the car.

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                              Oh hell watch out jons on the bottle lol

Comment

i really want to see it when u run thefirst time on the 1/4. be a shock to your system.

btw why not build 2 boxes and have the bottle between them? would look sweet

just a thought, get a huge baby bottle top and put it on the valve lol

Comment

Working...
                                X