This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
    I would kill myself. I explained that it's not going to be like in the movies, I'm only going to run a 50 shot. I figure that should put me into the 14s with all the crap in the car.

lol Fast and the furious 1

"NOS!!!"

Huge blue explosion...

Nitrous doesn't burn.
    Last edited by EJX_Michael; 03-10-2009, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by visualpoet View Post
      I'm only going to run a 50 shot. I figure that should put me into the 14s with all the crap in the car.
      i dont want to down you john but i dont think your going to gain 3 seconds in the 1/4 with a 50 shot. I say you will run close to the mid to high 15's if you have a good launch and minimal spinage.

but all in all w00t w00t

Comment

Originally posted by H23CB7 View Post
        i dont want to down you john but i dont think your going to gain 3 seconds in the 1/4 with a 50 shot. I say you will run close to the mid to high 15's if you have a good launch and minimal spinage.

but all in all w00t w00t
        I'm expecting about a second and a half. I can already run 15.87 @ 88.4 if I can get it to hook up. When we were all at IFO, I hit 17.2 after a bad launch and spinning all the way through first gear.
        Last edited by visualpoet; 03-11-2009, 04:14 PM.

Comment

thanks to tom i got the last peice of my swap puzzle
          WE MISS YOU JO(9-04-2008)

Comment

The Columbus Car Show is on the 19-22, admission is $8.00, I already have a ticket, anyone want to come?
            Originally posted by 92dm
            I was actually just being a smart ass, and not really contributing to this at all.
            VOUCHES
            Bought from: cb95spd

Comment

Originally posted by bluecb7 View Post
              The Columbus Car Show is on the 19-22, admission is $8.00, I already have a ticket, anyone want to come?
              were going , not sure what day though

Comment

ooh! I might come since I missed the Cleveland show...

Comment

I'll be taking pics of the car tonight and posting them tonight or tomorrow morning. Any specific pics?
                  R.I.P. Molly, you will be missed. Only 16 and your life taken away from an irresponsible driver. (10/14/08)

Sold to: Boost_Lee | Cby0 | CB710AE | CB7lx91 | Davids92Accord | Driftspec310 | F22HB | sunburn | Wed3k

Comment

Originally posted by sunburn View Post
                    were going , not sure what day though
                    i'm thinking saturday. during the week didn't work too well last year and i think mom has something birthday plans for sunday. with it being only 4 days this year, i imagine it's going to be crazy crowded in there
                    CB7 wife, BMW mother, Z24 owner

www.ohioaccords.com/phpbb

R.I.P. JOJO...WE MISS YOU

Comment

I have 3 of them total. Me and cara might go but not to sure.

Comment

we are planing on doing my swap the first of april

Comment

i might go to the show. just depends on if im dog sitting

Comment

Originally posted by 92cord View Post
                            I'll be taking pics of the car tonight and posting them tonight or tomorrow morning. Any specific pics?
                            u mean the coupe? just rust and dents and interior. is it an EX with rear disc?

Comment

Originally posted by sunshine372 View Post
                              i'm thinking saturday. during the week didn't work too well last year and i think mom has something birthday plans for sunday. with it being only 4 days this year, i imagine it's going to be crazy crowded in there
                              I was thinking sun

Comment

ahhh washed waxed and swept her today...

Comment

Working...
                                X