• Show
Clear All

still amazing. Keep up the awesome work :thumbup:
    -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

Got the car running today. Stiff mounts blow, think I'm gonna try selling two of mine for softer HASports. I remember reading they offer inserts of varying stiffness...?

Throwing codes:

CEL 3 - MAP
      CEL 17 + tranny 4 - VSS
      CEL 36 - traction control

I had the map wired up wrong so switched some wires around and it seemed to fix the rough start I had, but I guess there's a still better ordering of wires. The VSS connector on the tranny is broken I already knew; speedo doesn't work. TCS is just because I have a JDM ECU. I'll have to figure out a way to cancel that code or I'll have to start checking the CEL regularly.
      Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-12-2011, 02:12 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

(PS3 character count limits...)

Also leaking coolant somewhere, as well as ATF out of one of that system's radiator lines. Tightening the hose clamp wasn't helping. And I need to figure out the shifter-to-TCU wiring, as per the FAQ, because it's not shifting like it should. Sucks I have to miss Concours tomorrow to take care of all this.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

See what I said about those mounts lol but you have atf leaking out of coolant lines? If that's the case you might need a new radiator id get a new ecu too that's just me though

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

No, automatics utilize the radiator for cooling as well. The tranny has its own, smaller lines going in and out of the radiator. All leaks are fixed.

ED. - drove out to Greeley for a speed sensor and TCU pins today and the car handled it pretty well. It suddenly died as I was pulling into the parking lot and the power would flicker on an off a couple times. Loose ground somewhere maybe? Only that one incident though. I'm also getting a slight stumble/RPM fluctuation when coming to a stop... again, could it be caused by a bad ground?

I'm still using the CB's TCU, which didn't work right at first but the ECU must have learned it b/c now it's smooth for the most part. Just ordered an OBD1 P19 off eBay though.
            Last edited by CyborgGT; 06-17-2011, 01:40 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Back in the game starting wendsday or Thursday black ox sedan 5speed yeah boii

Comment

Awesome, any immediate plans?

I've got a VSS issue to figure out with my H, but already know what I want to do next: basic suspension (see sig), followed by piecing together a simultaneous rear disc swap + 5-lug conversion + 16x7 wheels. Presently dying for either Enkei RPF1s or '98 JDM ITRs - the latter in Championship White, of course, I think that would kill against a blue car.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah I want to drop it and do some maintenance till I get me daily cb then its gonna get some boost

Comment

puchased today 93 LX 5 speed

Comment

Hard to see much with how well black hides things but it looks pretty clean. Any rust? How's it run? Def lower it and get some wheels, that thing looks evil!

My car badly needs a bath too, but we keep getting rained on up here
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-02-2011, 01:35 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

its pretty clean in all reality considering its a 20 year old oem paint job but its got some battle scars on the driver side fender and on the hood but over all runs very good and it will be lower this weekend lol i think im gonna keep the steels for a while cheap tires still have another cb to get yet lol and rust is very very minimal just a little starting on the passenger rear quarter easily fixeed with some sand paper and time no muffler on her either its loud going to upullandpay tomorrow to get a muffler as well as some other things

Comment

^ bout time you throw them fogs on eh? I LOVE black CB's lol we should definatly meet up guys. i feel lonely being the only modded cb7 in a 30 mile radius, makes me sad . I need to get rid of my damn talon, shit is bad luck.

Rip It Up
                          Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Ive been debating but i still have to find the brackets, We should for sure I may be going up to denver tomorrow to work on the DD cb hehehe, just got done slamming the black one made some extend top hats too! Ebay coilovers plus stock struts lol
                            Last edited by whitejdmcb7; 07-04-2011, 03:34 AM.

Comment

I'm pretty much restricted from freeway travel for another two to three weeks, it turns out my VSS issue is with the bits inside the tranny itself. Shocks, springs and a rear sway bar should all be ordered by the end of the month as well. It's nice being over my F22's constant repairs and being able to enjoy upgrades. Damn thing's quick, too, and I'm still a VTEC virgin!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Bummer dude so you have to fish all the pieces out? What are you getting for suspension?

Comment

Working...
                                X