This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're fun people to be around.

I kid! The speed sensor parts inside it are shot (so no speedo, no VTEC,and the rev limiter cuts in at 6300), I feel an occasional slip, it had unknown mileage when I got it... I'd just feel better with a tranny I know is good.
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 07-22-2011, 06:10 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Im here i just raeley get on cuz i have no internet at home. Looks like i will be boostin the honda....Again lol. this time with a 16g and some Evo pipeing. All i need is a safc for some quick tuning and boom shakalaka

Rip It Up
      Sold to: nightime25, MyDianaz06, Accord214 and 408cb7

Bought from:Rob_is_Legend, MonoCB7, Fatboy1185, Flatline and busak87

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Update found a complete set of 92-93 OEM fogs with factory harness at the u pull and pay installed and yellowhoused headlights and fog lights....clutch is fixed turns out my dumbass didn't check pedal height lol I wouldn't boost on just a fuel tune Buick tune= quick engine failure= no boosted Honda just my onion though......@cyborg probably a good idea especially if its your tired stocker I know old school was having problems with his vtec on an auto he just bought a manual car to swap the h into lol

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Comment

You mean the pnp off I25 and 70(?), or is there one closer to the Springs? I hate having to pay to get into a junkyard so I tend to stick to Andersen's in Greeley. But damn that's a nice find.

Ordered some Legend hood shocks yesterday, those will be cool to have on next week. Damn near ditched the CB for a BB6 at a local dealer though. Had to skim the coupes in the Members Rides section to remind myself why I love the Accord, haha! Still tempting, those cars are gorgeous as all hell... and how often do I really use my back seats... dammit.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

An h in a cb is faster than a bb6 lol find a coupe

Comment

Well safc for now, P06 and ostrich later maybe neptune or even hondata s300 if i can find one

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

Legend shocks!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

^ H22 i want but can not haz

Rip It Up

i vouch for my Brothas

Comment

thats dope i want to get me some hood struts nice h too

Comment

Wow, so many nice cars locally!!! So who all has signed up for 5280fest?!?
                        -Gio

1990 Honda Accord LX-T (sold).

1992 Honda Accord Wagon.

1986 E-85 Turbo Prelude.

Comment

Damn, I forgot about the show. I wont even be able to attend, without my tranny . Haven't been able to get to a single car show or race this year.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

i would go but my 10 year HS reunion is saturday.

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
                            member ride thread
                            11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
                            DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                            People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
                            I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                            John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

^ rolling up in the CB? If when cruising it sounds like it has all that power, I would so do it!

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                                ^ rolling up in the CB? If when cruising it sounds like it has all that power, I would so do it!
                                ??

Comment

Working...
                                X