Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got rid of the black sedan already? Coupes are badass though.

I see you reworded your sig, turbo. Congrats on the time, btw, you going for 8s eventually (excellent issues of Honda Tuning and DSport out now have got me all interested in drag)? Does having a second cam really give you any advantages other than more selective timing adjustment?
    Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-18-2011, 05:02 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yup its gone good ridants so when are we doing a mee

current cb 93 10th ann. edition

member ride thread >>> http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...73#post3257973

Comment

Got some OEM mudflaps front and rear and a front lip today looks a lot better and I put on the bike rack ill post pics later on

Comment

There is a meet/bbq next sunday
          4-7pm
          Olympic Volleyball Park
          15151 E. Alameda Parkway
          Aurora, CO 80012

My Wiretuck/ Insane engine bay
          member ride thread
          11.86@120mph T66 turbo 612hp F22A
          DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
          People can hate all they want, my f22 is faster than yours.
          I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
          John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

The H found it's way into the EX!

Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Good deal oldschool, lovin it, Im sure!

Turbo, whats that thing weigh!?

White: WHAT!? why lose the sedan? Didnt my talk get through to you!? lol
              '92 h22 CBMRT-->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158641

UNICORNS=donkeys with plungers stuck to their faces...

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post

Turbo, whats that thing weigh!?
                2750 with me in it and a full tank of gas.

member ride thread
                DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS
                I have literally been on this site for 10 years, I know what i am talking about!
                John 10:18 "No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. "

Comment

Originally posted by turbo90accord View Post
                  2750 with me in it and a full tank of gas.
                  Ah ok, makes a little more sense now. Is it full interior and all that still too?

Comment

Originally posted by h22cb719 View Post
                    Ah ok, makes a little more sense now. Is it full interior and all that still too?
                    no its gutted from the front seats back.

member ride thread
                    DIVULGE MOTORSPORTS

Comment

I might just convince my buddy to buy an SH Prelude. We went to a dealer to check one out. Very nice... but when he wanted to drive it for himself his license was nowhere to be found. He was pretty bummed (he mentioned to the salesman he was sick of getting spanked by a [my] Honda), we tore apart his apartment but no luck. This guy's never driven a Honda before, always ragging on them, and I think the Bug's about to bite hard. I'll make a convert out of him yet.
                      Last edited by CyborgGT; 08-25-2011, 07:14 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah goodbye sedan the se has tons more features that I want in a car I like a/c and a moonroof ill sacrifice weight for comfort and its in way better condition

Comment

Originally posted by whitejdmcb7 View Post
                          Yeah goodbye sedan the se has tons more features that I want in a car I like a/c and a moonroof ill sacrifice weight for comfort and its in way better condition
                          Thats cool man, whatever tickles ur pickle!

Comment

Hopefully not the car lol

Comment

Fucked up today. Was working on the car, got rushed hooking the battery back up, not paying attention and stupidly got it backwards. The chassis ground cable had also just broken most of the way, and like I said I was literally rushing and tried to hook it up anyway. Of all things the throttle cable, where it crosses the firewall, caught fire. I'm not really familiar with the pedal area but something seems off and the pedal doesn't come out as far as it did and it's harder to press down. Why would that happen? I'm at a loss of what to do, it's in my parents' garage. Hoping it was just bad casing on the cable, I'll see soon if anything else got fried, I suppose.
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-08-2011, 09:26 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Sorry to hear bout your problems, sounds like the cable may be f up now. Saw your post before the edit..stick with it, I have been on a long disappointing journey with my swap and build but it's coming together now with a lot of help from good people and I'm sure glad I keep going with it. What the hell else ya gona do?
                                Anybody can buy whatever but few can build anything. Be a few
                                Last edited by Old School; 09-10-2011, 04:20 AM.
                                Take that freek show to the park, maybe the squirrels will care.

Comment

Working...
                                X