Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
    yes we are gonna have a blast for sure and the people the more fun right. im sure well find this palce hey lecco what you can do is put signs up for us to point us in the direction of the park once we get to a certain area.

hmm I was thinking of doing that but it's pretty simple once you get of 691 from 91 is a left at the light and is your 1st left and coming 691 from 84 is a right at the light and then your 1st left. Well I basically need 3 signs one for each exit ramp and one in the main entrance of the park (mirror lake dr).... You got it

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

that should be simple haha ill just put in nirror lake drive on the gps for me but and most likely ill be following or leading a few other people from the 860 area????

Comment

if you guys are interested there is a big meet from 6thgen and acura,we are have a big meet at hopkinton state park july 19th is anyone is interested send me a pm if your going to go

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord91 View Post
          if you guys are interested there is a big meet from 6thgen and acura,we are have a big meet at hopkinton state park july 19th is anyone is interested send me a pm if your going to go
          where is this meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Haccord91 View Post
            hmm troy hard choice??
            back at it again

Comment

im liking how are meet is turning out so far though.

Comment

im liking how are meet is turning out so far though.
                lol yeah mee to so whats the date??
                back at it again

Comment

July 19 or the 26.... I'm leaning towards the 26 myself but still giving everyone else a chance to voice their opinion. We should know about the end of this month and give enough time for everybody to do what they have to do at work and/or on their cars

Comment

yeah id say the 26th as well give us more time to request off like lecco said and fix up our rides.

Comment

yeah id say the 26th as well give us more time to request off like lecco said and fix up our rides.
                      ok then maybee i'll have the rims painted lol
                      back at it again

Comment

nice i-07 maybe by then i can have my stupied d4 light not blinking.

Comment

I also need some time to work on my car I need to put the trunk rug in that I dye black, finishing polishing the rims I'm going to be putting in and clean the crap off my car. But the weather don't help. Where is summer? It feels like its been raining everyday for weeks here.

Comment

whats the sun??? lol i know i can't do shit...
                            back at it again

Comment

yeah its been raining wayyyyy to much lately. and it sucks alot cause i dont have heat hahaha. and it stps us from working on our cars as well. actually it didnt stop me cause i replaced the shift cable on my car in the pouring rain so i could finish the swap i was frickin soaked and covered in dirt it was funny as hell but it wasnt at the same time.

Comment

yeah its been raining wayyyyy to much lately. and it sucks alot cause i dont have heat hahaha. and it stps us from working on our cars as well. actually it didnt stop me cause i replaced the shift cable on my car in the pouring rain so i could finish the swap i was frickin soaked and covered in dirt it was funny as hell but it wasnt at the same time.
                                lol i see hey i'll be in ct tonite and tomorow in the hartford area..

text me or send your numbers guys lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X