No announcement yet.

Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally a nice day, to bad I'm stuck looking after my kids I hope the weekend looks good. You guys wanna hear something I thought about selling my car today. In the past week I got few people asking me if I'm selling it and left their phone # in case I change My mind, one guy even offer me 5k for it but I'm still unsure if he was for real

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

Lecco idk for some reason these cb7's have a hold on us cause ive gotten rid of one before and the worst thing i ever did period. i wanted it back soooo bad the next day.

Comment

i'm leaving for vacation on the 19th but i think i'll be back for the 26th. i'm not sure though. what should i bring if i do come? something that won't be too missed if i can't make an appearance.

Comment

a civic????? lmao umm list some stuff some chips or something.

Comment

a civic? lmao and yeah idk if I ever would be able to sell my car and if I do it would be to get another one and do it up a different way

Comment

so is leaning more towards July 26 is any body don't think is a good date for them post up, if not the 26 it is. I can't wait......

Comment

whats up with the civic jokes huh??? lol.
                R.I.P

Comment

lol idk it was the first thing that came to my mind haha. and yeah im saying the 26th and it would be pointless to sell it and get another one. i am keeping my cb as long as i can.

Comment

so i have to go down to ct again next week or so... so if i can get some phone numbers that would be cool lol
                    back at it again

Comment

just found out today that i'm coming back from vacation on july 27th so i won't be able to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                        just found out today that i'm coming back from vacation on july 27th so i won't be able to make it.
                        ooh snap man
                        back at it again

Comment

damn.. by a day, that's what I call bitter/sweet, it's all good. I'm hoping we'll have one more before the end of the year hopefully.

Comment

hmm lol wee need more good days lol
                            back at it again

Comment

make it the 19th and i can go. i'll bring a chick i met this past weekend. she drives a 93 lx coupe. don't get any ideas...she's mine.

Comment

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
                                make it the 19th and i can go. i'll bring a chick i met this past weekend. she drives a 93 lx coupe. don't get any ideas...she's mine.
                                hmm idk there is another meet on the 19th closer to mee lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X