Ct Meets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minoreparations View Post
    make it the 19th and i can go. i'll bring a chick i met this past weekend. she drives a 93 lx coupe. don't get any ideas...she's mine.
    Whoa!!! down boy,( when was the last time you got laid?) nobody is taking your girl. Well at least not me

Originally posted by i-07 View Post
    hmm idk there is another meet on the 19th closer to mee lol
    So I'm aware. I don't want to step on others people toes that probably were planning their meet way before we thought about doing ours

who's real ? who's fake ? that's the people I hate

Comment

lol eah lol

i would like to got to both meets??
      back at it again

Comment

I'm thinking maybe we should have a rain date. New england is known for its crazy weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Lecco View Post
          I'm thinking maybe we should have a rain date. New england is known for its crazy weather.
          i supose so too lol
          back at it again

Comment

hey guys im from orlando but i'm moving to the norwalk, CT area for a few months..... i'd like to meet some of you guys if possible... unfortunately i wont be bringing my cb... she'll be sleeping here in orlando for some time.... maybe if i like it enough ill fix my exhaust and take the drive up and stay for good.... but anyway do you guys mind if i come by and check out a meet?? hit me up my celly is 407-879-4709.... its not on right now but will be by the 7th... thnx in advance fellas
            DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
              hey guys im from orlando but i'm moving to the norwalk, CT area for a few months..... i'd like to meet some of you guys if possible... unfortunately i wont be bringing my cb... she'll be sleeping here in orlando for some time.... maybe if i like it enough ill fix my exhaust and take the drive up and stay for good.... but anyway do you guys mind if i come by and check out a meet?? hit me up my celly is 407-879-4709.... its not on right now but will be by the 7th... thnx in advance fellas
              all righty then my cell is in my sig lol
              back at it again

Comment

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post

When are you coming up? If you are coming by for the 26 of july, you most definetly could come and join the meet. Cb7 tuners from any state are welcome this is like family here

Comment

i'll bring the cooler and ice
                  Say what you like just spell my name right
                  1992ACCORD EX R.I.P.
                  1991ACCORD SE

Comment

well then i need to talk to my boos to see if i can get sundays off
                    back at it again

Comment

O K well for all of you that have pm me or don't feel like reading the whole thread is like this July 26 @ Mirror lake dr ( Hubbard Park) in Meriden CT 06451 at around noon (12 pm) I hope everybody that want to go would make it. (I would edit the 1st page but can't )

Comment

O K well for all of you that have pm me or don't feel like reading the whole thread is like this July 26 @ Mirror lake dr ( Hubbard Park) in Meriden CT 06451 at around noon (12 pm) I hope everybody that want to go would make it. (I would edit the 1st page but can't )
                        lol yeah

so i am trying to get sundays off lol
                        back at it again

Comment

first page is updated sorry i havent been on to update it. and yes we should plan a rain date for this as well id say either august 2nd or august 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by 92accordcb7ex View Post
                            first page is updated sorry i havent been on to update it. and yes we should plan a rain date for this as well id say either august 2nd or august 9th.
                            lol nice lol
                            back at it again

Comment

The 9th sounds good

Comment

The 9th sounds good
                                for the rain date lol
                                back at it again

Comment

Working...
                                X