This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNextAZN View Post
    hey eric, does that kit come with an oil change?
    i got 3qts of oil sitting in the back seat lol
    Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
    -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
      i got 3qts of oil sitting in the back seat lol
      so the kit comes with the oil and the oil comes with back seats? but does the hub kit come with the hub? and can you ship to pluto?
      -:¦:-
      Originally posted by wed3k
      i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

so the kit comes with the oil and the oil comes with back seats? but does the hub kit come with the hub? and can you ship to pluto?
        si. si. & si.

ass.hole! lol

Comment

so 5 days later, i just realized i wasnt paid for a day of work. lol
          i should be a little more aware of those things.
          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
            so 5 days later, i just realized i wasnt paid for a day of work. lol
            i should be a little more aware of those things.
            u got GOT!! lol but anyways picked up an h22a1 head for 50 bucks!
            lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
            |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
            "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
            check out my mr thread
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

lisa is long gone, but sophie is here!

i got a good feeling about this one

im going to have to
              |_..._...____________======||_|_|__--]
              "(@)'(@)''''''''''''''''''''''''*|(@)(@)*****" (@)
              check out my mr thread
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=106541

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 90exaccord View Post
                  Originally posted by cali-racer View Post

16g's
                  i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

exactly what i did.

Comment

hey eric, what are you doing with that front hood deflector anyways?

Comment

hey eric, what are you doing with that front hood deflector anyways?
                        that was sold a long ass time ago lol .. first thing to be sold on the car.

Comment

i think the temperature sensor on my laptop just took a shit because my fans are blaring at full speed and i just turned it on

piece of shit averatec. I guess i can study more...maybe.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            i think the temperature sensor on my laptop just took a shit because my fans are blaring at full speed and i just turned it on

piece of shit averatec. I guess i can study more...maybe.
                            it can also be alot of dust build up causing false readings.
                            What makes me laugh about forums, is that no matter how much you try to help someone, they dont take the advice. Go ahead and do it the hard way.

You got to respect what you drive, and appreciate what you have, making the best of what you got. and if that means putting CAI, HID's, a phat stereo system, and a idiot in the drivers seat...then so be it!

Retro!

Hater

I love nooBs...They make me look good

Comment

lol, craigslist people are so full of shit. this guy has a "built" h22 and claims with a good dyno tune you can get close to 400hp.

not with stage two cams and 550cc injectors you're not...
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

Road rage story.

headed north on 101 from school and i needed to get into the fast lane to pass the car in front of me so i do a casual lane change with signal and all. the civic behind me was coming up pretty quick but i accelerated so he didnt get on my ass too bad plus there was a car in front of me so it's not like i slowed him down too much.

I kept the pace up, looked over and made sure it was clear and i moved back into my lane, signal and all. As the civic gets us next to me, he flicks me off and mouths off some shit that i couldnt understand because both are windows were up. He kinda speeds off at that point and i get into the gas to catch up and give him the bird and tell him he fucks mothers.

At this point we are side by side and he points towards the right and wants to get exit and i guess fight? Is that what road rage people do?

So I tell him to fuck off and motion him to keep on truckin'. he accelerates and cuts me off hella hard. Hard enough to the point that i almost hit his rear quarter and he dips out hella hard and exits at Redwood City.

Lucky i didnt have my glock otherwise I dont think id be here typing this.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X