CO:
    Max \ AVE \ MEAS
    15mph 0.51 o.06 1.11 FAIL
    25mph 0.49 0.05 0.70 FAIL

NOX:
    Max \ AVE \ MEAS
    15mph 701 150 898 FAIL
    25mph 730 136 1093 FAIL
    Last edited by sackingz123; 12-31-2009, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sackingz123 View Post
      good lookin

been tryin to pass smog on my family's accord cb7

heres the failing numbers

CO:
      Max \ AVE \ MEAS
      15mph 0.51 o.06 1.11 FAIL
      25mph 0.49 0.05 0.70 FAIL

NOX:
      Max \ AVE \ MEAS
      15mph 701 150 898 FAIL
      25mph 730 136 1093 FAIL

CAT & EGR (Cleaning)

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
      1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
      2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
      2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
      2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
      2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

you know you're drunk, when you start teaching people at the club how to break dance.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

im drunk like right now lols, hellos hahaha

Comment

a whole lot of nothing going on in here. i should be getting the m3 around 2 months from now. cant wait, been out of the car scene for too long! im soo bored!! waiting for lil D to get the damn cb, if not, i'll sell it how it is or part it out on craigs.
            Project M3 - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=157903
            -(B-Pillar Bar Originator)-

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
              a whole lot of nothing going on in here. i should be getting the m3 around 2 months from now. cant wait, been out of the car scene for too long! im soo bored!! waiting for lil D to get the damn cb, if not, i'll sell it how it is or part it out on craigs.
              yea i want to get rid of my cb7 as well. it just doesnt fit me, right now its loaded with a bunch of shit and it gets shit mileage.
              I <3 G60.

Comment

getting an e36 in a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                  yea i want to get rid of my cb7 as well. it just doesnt fit me, right now its loaded with a bunch of shit and it gets shit mileage.
                  lol

Originally posted by CbCl7 View Post
                  getting an e36 in a few months.

Comment

It's looking like it's that time. You were one of the biggest CB supporter I could think of. And for you to say you're contemplating on moving on is big to me. In all complete honesty, I love my Accord to death. I am however bored of it. After I bought my 330i, I barely touched it. I thought I would touch it more since I had another car to beat around in, and wouldnt have to put my Accord back together to get me around in.

I'm so close to being done...just some engine block mods, and a good tune and it's a wrap. I will be keeping my Accord. I put way too much money into it to just give up now. I completely understand you and E's views. I'm somewhat there as well.

What do people expect from a 17-20 year old car?

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                      It's looking like it's that time. You were one of the biggest CB supporter I could think of. And for you to say you're contemplating on moving on is big to me. In all complete honesty, I love my Accord to death. I am however bored of it. After I bought my 330i, I barely touched it. I thought I would touch it more since I had another car to beat around in, and wouldnt have to put my Accord back together to get me around in.

I'm so close to being done...just some engine block mods, and a good tune and it's a wrap. I will be keeping my Accord. I put way too much money into it to just give up now. I completely understand you and E's views. I'm somewhat there as well.

i get where all of you are coming from and would probably be in the same boat as inspired if i had the money for a nicer DD.

however. my love affair with the automobile started with the CB.
                      i was visiting my dad here in nor cal when i was probly 10 or 11. the parents of the kid next door who i hung out with during the summer had just picked up a brand new red ex sedan. it was instant. the shape of the car just seared itself into my brain. i said to myself right then that i would own one someday.

as soon as i was old enough to drive, that was the car i was after.
                      for years it was just out of my price range. and the only ones i could drive were the ones that i worked on at the garage. it was a cock tease everytime i went on a test drive. especially the 5spd EX's.

i had to 'settle' for a 240sx for my first car which i ended up falling in love with. too bad i crashed it.
                      my next few cars were free or almost free since my priorities/wallet werent aimed at a nicer car at that point in my life.

as soon as life dealt me a decent hand again the CB was back at the top.
                      it fit my needs (sedan for the family, decent mpg) and price range and by this time so many advances in tuning and performance had come to light for this car that there was really no other choice.

i had a vision of what i wanted: h22, 5spd, performance suspension, etc...
                      i was planning on buying a stock car and doing my mods over time.
                      i had a CB on the line and was in talks to buy it when i stumbled on Jane. Func had done pretty much everything to the car that was on my "to do" list already. and it was even less than the stocker that i was gonna get.
                      i couldnt say no. blown engine or not.

three weeks after i first limped her home she was back to life.
                      its been the vehicular relationship i had hoped for that had been 10 years in the making.

still no 5spd yet, but at least i have the best auto you can find for our car and my CB serves me well with rarely a complaint or running issue.
                      once the 5spd swap gets done it'll be like driving a whole new CB. it'll be like falling in love all over again.

the point is: this CB aint going anywhere EVER unless i crash it or it gets stolen. new cars, lack of parking space, whatever. there will always be a CB in my driveway.
                      Last edited by H22Artman; 01-05-2010, 11:22 PM.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

for me, i lost my motivation/ interest/ support - when i got my license suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by cali-racer View Post
                          for me, i lost my motivation/ interest/ support - when i got my license suspended.
                          that would be the time in my life where i had 3 cars that cost me a total of 91bux. not fun times. and little to look forward to in terms of having a nice car.

Bought from: Bisimoto, FuncOvrForm, HondaGuy1212, wed3k, Konigstiger, 1st2run, BillKisme, k-mart, benjerman112

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post

if i strictly just commute, it would be ideal even though i dont use the rest of the three doors.

but i have a transmission sitting in the trunk on a tire next to a VW starter, next to the bucket of tools, next to an extra distributor because I go through an ICM every year for some reason.

i think i need a break and maybe get motivated on the project car...ill still build the engines (well, i kinda have to...Im already into the project a couple g's)

i need something where i can swing donuts at the oakland sydeshows and a honda loaded down with shit just doesnt cut it. but yea, i need a truck to haul.
                            I <3 G60.

Comment

if i strictly just commute, it would be ideal even though i dont use the rest of the three doors.

but i have a transmission sitting in the trunk on a tire next to a VW starter, next to the bucket of tools, next to an extra distributor because I go through an ICM every year for some reason.

i think i need a break and maybe get motivated on the project car...ill still build the engines (well, i kinda have to...Im already into the project a couple g's)

i need something where i can swing donuts at the oakland sydeshows and a honda loaded down with shit just doesnt cut it. but yea, i need a truck to haul.
                              mid to late 80's 3 series bimmer stuck the tightest donuts ive ever swung.
                              those can be had for next to nothing these days.

keep your cb.

Comment

Originally posted by H22artman View Post
                                mid to late 80's 3 series bimmer stuck the tightest donuts ive ever swung.
                                those can be had for next to nothing these days.

keep your cb.
                                nothing fits in the cb, so it isnt practical.

im thinking big block chevy truck. cammed 454 will get that shit to swang.
                                I <3 G60.

Comment

Working...
                                X