No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crank/cam sensor not getting a signal = No spark, Gotta have your crank and cam talking to each other. No timing belt than your cam ain't spinnin no signal out of the c/c sensor, no info to computer to send info to your ignitor to fire your coil to send the spark to your plugs. Bam No spark.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
      Crank/cam sensor not getting a signal = No spark, Gotta have your crank and cam talking to each other. No timing belt than your cam ain't spinnin no signal out of the c/c sensor, no info to computer to send info to your ignitor to fire your coil to send the spark to your plugs. Bam No spark.

exactly, I cant believe you didnt know that jose. Maybe you shouldnt build your engine?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Holy shit it's snowing SO hard right now, and we've already got about 2 inches. Good thing I don't have to go anywhere....
        1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
          Holy shit it's snowing SO hard right now, and we've already got about 2 inches. Good thing I don't have to go anywhere....
          the weather has been weird as hell lately, everyone down south has been getting snow and it's totally dry up here in bham lol no complaints from me though
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Ya I'm fucking tired of it, I want summer!!!
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

i think i might take my bike out for a ride today!

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                  yea, but I dont even want to risk it. I'm in no rush to get the engine running, so I'll just start taking it apart.

Even without the timing belt, I should be getting spark still. so the timing belt is not the reason for the no spark.

I also dont have the tools to fix my car right now. I can do everything except take off the crank pulley. And that is NOT a one man task. The guys here at my shop are useless to me b/c they dont know shit about cars and are as helpful as Eli.
                  So let me get this straight, your car will actually start with no timing belt?

Comment

i never said start. I said spark.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I just got home, and I've got 8 inches of snow and it's still snowing!! My car plowed all the way down my driveway. lol This is pretty frickin' weird.....
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        i never said start. I said spark.
                        Read a few post back and you'll get why you ain't gettin spark joser.

Comment

ahh, ic.

O well, both coils that i have tested bad, and the igniter on the dizzy that i had when it blew was bad too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

totally, your whole ignition system is all to hell haha

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                              Ya I'm fucking tired of it, I want summer!!!
                              x2 winter is great and all for like a week then it goes bad. And when it snows your car just gets all dirty, everywhere is slushy and gross and half the people cant drive in the ice!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

i'm watching the price is right tomorrow morning... cause i live in everett washington. and everyone in everett washington knows for a fact that it will snow like a mother f'er on the last f'n day of february...... so i will be stuck in the house on an officially approved snow day from work... PAID... but you know i will have to get the truck out in the snow rip it up eventually tomorrow....

OH FUCK,,,, MY BAD,,,,, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE "OFFICIAL HAPPY THREAD"

Comment

Working...
                                X