*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SMseagren83
    good luck with that. i hope you have a steady income.... its gonna be a pretty penny.
    ya i know that is why i am saving up now

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
      ya i know that is why i am saving up now
      Just do all the fabrication yourself.....

it's doable.
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
        whats up with the swap fund in your sig? you have enough for like 2 h22s apparently rofl
        Blah cory I already told you I keep having to fix things and pay for other shit so it goes up and down I can never seem to get past 2800 and something comes up. I want to have 3500 in the bank before I get to swaping because I want backup funds if something goes wrong.
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

fucking cars/modding/and all their expenses!!!! waste of time and money!!!

anybody else feel that this "scene" is just an endless money pit with no REAL cause? seems so pointless sometimes!!
          Last edited by SMseagren83; 03-28-2007, 01:21 AM.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

You are just fustrated because things aren't going very smoothly right now for you....we've all been there.

When it is said and done things will be better....

It isn't cheap to have this hobby....but if you enjoy it then stick with it....it can definitely consume you and your money/time.

One of the main reasons sooooo many people leave the hobby is the money issue. If you don't wanna deal with it you can just buy a new car and leave it stock.

I get fustrated sometimes about things and wanna give up....but in the end I wouldn't want it any other way because this is what I love and really have nothing else I'd wanna drop money onto (except a house). I don't need to be rich or have brand new fancy things cuz they just get old and outdated and break etc. too...whats the point.

Take a break once you get your car running and when the weather gets nicer you'll get back into it.
            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

yeah, agreed. its 90% frustration right now. but with all the little problems ive ran into, its almost (if i actually believed this) as if it wasnt supposed to happen. lol

matter of fact, 3 minutes ago..just read through my emails/junk mail and found a response from the place i ordered my header from. has to be ordered in. im looking at another 7-10 days before they get one in..

thats super!

sure didnt have as many issues with my first swap...
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Don't you have an h22 header laying around that you can use? I remember you wanted something welded but couldn't get it done or something.

I think I know what place you are talking about were you got the new one and they didn't have one in stock when I wanted one thats how I got the DC. Don't be surprised if it doesn't take longer....

I don't think it has anything to do with not suppose to happen.....just a lot of things unexpected popped up that weren't planned. Thats why you gotta plan ahead w/extra funds for misc crap that is always needed.

It will work out...just take your time and get it done right..otherwise you will be stuck fixing crap that could have been prevented.

Comment

tranny

damn damn damn my baby really needs a tranny does the h23 fit up to it? I think so but not positive, I need a 5 speed manual tranny if anyone has one. Havendt driven my cb7 since october. She misses me. Later guys!
                  MadLab Racing
                  Southern Maryland

Comment

worked sucked!

worked right through my hour lunch!!

only had sunday off!!

we are shorthanded 2 people!!

today was chaos! ridiculous busy!

not sure how much i FUBAR'd today, but im sure i did! cant manage to be perfect when you have 10 things going at once, and everyone wants something "NOW!"

Comment

transportation denied...

lets see what else can go wrong in the upcming few days...my cb7 tranny is jacked, my truck died today, dont know why...i had surgery on my right knee, so thats cover sall my forms of transportation, so I gave up on working on cars today (in crutches) and go inside and my phone says unable to charge. I set it down and it falls in pieces. So now I need new phone. The lady keeps hounding me cause I dont go out much but I had surgery what the hell do you expect. Ok Im done now. all in all I still love the cb7.

Later guys, Im getting the grief for everyone so you all should be good.

Steven
                      MadLab Racing
                      Southern Maryland

Comment

well problem after problem after problem.....

my Greddy header showed up for the H22....

piping diameter sucks balls inside diameter is 60mm exactly....

AND

the pipe for cylinder one runs within 6mm of my front mount bracket/lock nut. meaning the nut cannot go back on with the header there. and i cant turn the bolt around as it still hits....

so the header is NOT installed! cant really grind down the nut cuz it need to be grinded down almost 1/2 way.

guess i gotta make a run to tacoma nut & bolts or whatever!!

fill fluids/recalibrate TPS/put in battery/re-pin the ecu.........thats all thats left!!!

Comment

I'm sick as fuck, toughing out the day at work, can't breathe, can't eat, sore throat, head hurts, my girlie was sick so I got this from the skirt.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

I guess its buh bye classified ads Wish the site was back to the size when it first began

Comment

the fuckin handle on my driver door snapped of the whole opening unit today.... motherfucker.......

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

$30.00 at Klein Honda by our house....

Comment

Working...
                                X