• Show
Clear All

ya but who knows how much to paint.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91
      $30.00 at Klein Honda by our house....
      No, the outside handle dude not the inside one.....

I can paint.
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

zach we need to find you a new drivers door altogether, wonder if that junkyard has one...
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
          well problem after problem after problem.....

my Greddy header showed up for the H22....

piping diameter sucks balls inside diameter is 60mm exactly....

AND

the pipe for cylinder one runs within 6mm of my front mount bracket/lock nut. meaning the nut cannot go back on with the header there. and i cant turn the bolt around as it still hits....

so the header is NOT installed! cant really grind down the nut cuz it need to be grinded down almost 1/2 way.

guess i gotta make a run to tacoma nut & bolts or whatever!!

fill fluids/recalibrate TPS/put in battery/re-pin the ecu.........thats all thats left!!!
          tacoma screw?lol

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
            tacoma screw?lol

i dunno. hence the "whatever" after the name i wrote.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

some asshole in a ford focus drove right in front of me and i hit him in the side today! didnt do much but fucked up my hood, bumper and fender. and i lost my corner light somewhere.. dont kno where it went lol. and i tried to call the guy but his family is russian or somthing and dont understand english!!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
              New people click here

Comment

i hit my cb yesterday with my jeep, the clutch is too touchy and it also doesnt have brakes . now i have a good sized dent of when the power steering box hit my bumper.
                Last edited by 90ACCORDLXGUY; 04-15-2007, 04:06 PM.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

86 bucks or so for one exterior door handle

Comment

Does it matter what year it is? I have one, but dont know what year it is... I got it for the wifes cb, but we dont need it anymore. And its white if it matters.
                    H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

I bought a metal core radiator (G1000-45893) from autopartswarehouse , one week with my h22a and its already leaking. it pisses me off that i am endangering my brand new expensive motor cause the crap asses that sell this shit don't take the time to make sure its quality. I had to pay for another one to be shipped out so that I can swap them and then send the broken one back. Shitty shit.

Drummersteve, I hope your tranny problems are not with the one I sold you. last report you said it was shifting smooth.
                      My Ride

Comment

I bought a phone off some guy on hmt.com for 130.

according to him it was brand new, still with protection labels and all and all packaging.
                        well, it got here today. I try to activate it and come to find out its fucking stolen!

I contacted the guy already, but I'm just so pissed about the whole fucking situation.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                          Does it matter what year it is? I have one, but dont know what year it is... I got it for the wifes cb, but we dont need it anymore. And its white if it matters.

naw i already bought it.

Comment

anyone see any problems?

this is hondafans H23 IM gasket

this is mine

on top of that, I have no timing belt that i was hoping to get and I have no pulley removal tool either.

I'm sure I can manage without the pulley tool, but it's just going to make things much harder. As for the timing belt, I dont know wtf is up with sean. I IM'd him and texted him, but he keeps ignoring me. If he needed more money he could have fucking told me.
                            I'm just weary of running the engine with the same belt considering what happened to my last one.

Comment

Run to your local napa or autozone or shit shucks and get yourself the timing belt, water pump front seals, tensioner, spring and call it good.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

that's the thing, i dont have enough money for that.

But that's the least of my worries right now. I wont need a fucking timing belt if i cant get that fucking pulley off.

Comment

Working...
                                X