No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel ya there, I checked out this 90 ex coupe 5spd, had a bad fender when, I popped the hood found the core support all creased the the inner fender modling was bent to shit, I said goodbye to that one.

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
      Was looking at a beautiful 93 ex 5 spd coupe yesterday guy wanted 4999 for it, I couldn't talk him down to 3k out the door, lowest he would go was 3900 so I walked away, real bummer this car was clean as fuck, not a door ding on it, no paint fade, no rust, drove like a dream, tis a bummer I wanted that car.
      I picked my 93 up for 3.3k it's a coupe 5 spd. Good call stickin to da guns, I wouldn't have paid 3.9 for mine. Peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

My neighbor backed into my wagon yesterday... (sigh)

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
          My neighbor backed into my wagon yesterday... (sigh)
          bah not totalled yet though? lol
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

No... I watched the chick back into I was just hoping she'd hit the gas instead of the brake.

Comment

i'm sure it was an "accident"

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

What's funny is the dumb broad hit her boyfriends car in the exact same spot yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                  What's funny is the dumb broad hit her boyfriends car in the exact same spot yesterday
                  get her signed up for a demolition derby and make some bets dude lol
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Welp all the wagon is officially sitting on the side of the road with a for sale sign in it.

Comment

Fuckin' piece of shit Accord I own....smelt something sweet coming from my engine last night....drove to work this morning and again the smell. Opened the hood and coolant is leaking from the cap area (I THOUGHT).

Went to Honda to get a new cap (no biggie) had the guy look at it and we both confirmed it was the radiators top main seal (which is the part that is pressed together) its cracked or old whatever.....its leaking like a bitch so had to get a new radiator today...fuck

The install is yet to come....*sounds angry music*

Sorry had to vent
                      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                        Fuckin' piece of shit Accord I own....smelt something sweet coming from my engine last night....drove to work this morning and again the smell. Opened the hood and coolant is leaking from the cap area (I THOUGHT).

Went to Honda to get a new cap (no biggie) had the guy look at it and we both confirmed it was the radiators top main seal (which is the part that is pressed together) its cracked or old whatever.....its leaking like a bitch so had to get a new radiator today...fuck

The install is yet to come....*sounds angry music*

Sorry had to vent

yikes man! sorry to hear that! its never fun having to spend money unexpectedly....

you didnt get a radiator through HONDA did ya??? man markup is ridiculous!!

PS-we all know ur CB7 is NOT a piece of shit!
                        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Thanks Sean. Yeah I just get tired of the nickle and diming sometimes....its an expensive hobby. But I still love it....because things eventually work out and a special thanks to good friends.

But no...even the Honda parts guy said don't buy it here....lol. I picked it up from Performance Radiators...list was $172.00 but got the work discount for $97.00 + tax. Just glad I was able to get one today. Wanted a Koyo Race Rad but can't afford the down time on my car. I'll get one later on I guess.

I was going to pick up another coupe today too....as a beater...but it wasn't in very good shape and after this happening...decided I will save up for a down payment on a new ride. Cuz another coupe will nickle and dime me again!! Not a good thing and one is enough LOL.

Hows your ride doing man? I bet you are very excited for the swap. I think you'll like it

When the weather gets nicer you're going to have to roll up here with it and will get a group together for a BBQ at the beach or something fun. Feel bad for you guys going to the meet cuz that Hawaii Tropic storm or rain coming to pour down on the damn meet day. Thats the NW for ya.

Later

Comment

Several things pissed me off today:

1. Crappy postal service

2. Tailgaters (mostly women and cell phone users alike)...I wanna pull them outta their cars so damn bad....

3. All the little EMO Bam Margera wannabe skaters or punk kids thinking they are funny....fuck these new trends

4. Computer viruses.....anyone that creates one should be in prison and or shot.

Comment

lol I was gonna bitch about how having your windshield wipers go out in the rain sucks and having to find out you need a whole new wiper transmission not motor totally sucks balls. Try taking it out some time its fun but then I read what Geoff posted and my day became a bit brighter.
                              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                                lol I was gonna bitch about how having your windshield wipers go out in the rain sucks and having to find out you need a whole new wiper transmission not motor totally sucks balls. Try taking it out some time its fun but then I read what Geoff posted and my day became a bit brighter.
                                LOL just saw this....sometimes you have bad days....what can I say

Comment

Working...
                                X