No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol naw he doesnt know much about cars yet so i think him boosting is a bad idea

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
    "2SIIC"
    Authentic Jerseys for sale
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

Just ordered a set of RT-615s.
      Raceline USA

Comment

oh man just picked up a new project, if you can call it that. everyone will see what it is as soon as i get it up to "par" LOL. aaron might know what it is...
        1cor10:31
        - 92 LX coupe
        - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

found some good trunk carpet at pick apart, for my civic. I just got it out of the wash and it looks brand new. side question can i wash the carpet in the accord to, I am not sure because there is like a plastic liner under the carpet holding it together.

::edit::
          wont be getting my accord back this week ran into a problem with power steering bracket and my exhaust hasn't come in. But I woulder what I will make to the wheels with a short ram intake, high flow car header and a exhaust, ohh and an H23.
          Last edited by NorcoAccord; 03-17-2008, 09:28 PM.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
            found some good trunk carpet at pick apart, for my civic. I just got it out of the wash and it looks brand new. side question can i wash the carpet in the accord to, I am not sure because there is like a plastic liner under the carpet holding it together.

::edit::
            wont be getting my accord back this week ran into a problem with power steering bracket and my exhaust hasn't come in. But I woulder what I will make to the wheels with a short ram intake, high flow car header and a exhaust, ohh and an H23.
            y have to take the carpet out and use detergent. it workd great for me.
            contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
              y have to take the carpet out and use detergent. it workd great for me.
              sweet thank you

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST 2.2
                Project Black widow.
                My objective with this car is to go with the black widow effect. Mainly black, but with red essentials. Watch this car progress!
                I remember you saying you were just going to fix the suspension and install some audio and call it a day

The Lude looks great

My swap thread
                Main relay proplems?--DIY

Comment

New?

Installed the prelude base plate to the 4bidden lude short shifter i had in the car. I can finally run it on the shortest setting without hitting the shifter console!!! Any way you dont want to hear me talk about this so Ill just show pictars.

Before:

Side by side.

Accord Base plate w/ 4bidden shifter ---- Lude base plate with stock lude shifter

After:

Shifter sits a lot lower than stock. Shifts are also short and on point.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto
                    good work paul

In the future when I do a manual swap, I want this kind of set up

damn i like that shifter so close to the steering wheel
                    contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                      damn i like that shifter so close to the steering wheel
                      tim has it
                      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Check Engine Light went on during the drive to work this morning. Gonna check the code at lunch.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                          tim has it
                          yes sir! old pic but you get the point. LOL on my speed boat steering wheel! i have a different knob and boot now.
                          - 92 LX coupe
                          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

if i get some money magically...ima look into your rims tim. but knowing how the offset is and the width, ive never seen something like that on a prelude since preludes have higher offsets then accords.

i would like to test fit it for motivation to get it!

Comment

I love that knob Tim! Shiet son we got similar taste

I checked the CEL. Throwing code 1... thats it just a short blink. repeated of course. I unplugged the ecu fuse to reset. Let the car idle to temp, went for a cruise and no CEL so far.

Went to honda to price a TPS and damn they want $707 for the whole TB assembly.

Gonna call Steve @ Hmotorsonline to see if he can help me out.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

or you can use your TPS off your f22 paul! it's riveted on there so you need to use a dremel and make a notch on the top and use a flathead screwdriver to remove the 2 screws. then WHALA! TPS sensor!

jed, the 16" wheels are pending man to someone on here. hmm...

the 17" are pending as of today too...

so sad to see both sets go...
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X