No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

used this one and i was done in 30-45mins(both sides)

Comment

yeah I was looking at that and the diamond blade. Me knowing completely nothing about trimming I took the advice of my friend that has done it before.

The diamond blades were pretty pricey. I bought two for 15 a piece. I know that metal wheel with the adapter is 20 bucks, I'll give it a try. Thanks Noel.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
        Thats why I take it out into a random parking lot to fill up then rip it up and down the streets. I seafoamed the SC last week at my friends house and so much smoke came out during the feeding process that his neighbor thought the house was on fire. Once the smell goes away your neighbors will get over it, unless you do it again soon.

There was a house full of neighbors, and most of them got in their cars and left the area for a while. I just kept gunning it and getting more and more smoke out. Yeah they were shooting me dirty looks but oh well.

Sold, but not forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Blk EX Coupe
          The carbon build up only helps on really old cars with seals that already suck. I dumped a full can of seafoam into the brake booster/pcv last week, and I'll probably do another full can next week. Then I'll put in some new spark plugs. There is probably so much carbon build up in my engine that this still isn't enough.
          good idea about the plugs cuz i heard that seafoam will foul them up. i'm going to do this on leo's car this weekend. smoke time!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
            good idea about the plugs cuz i heard that seafoam will foul them up. i'm going to do this on leo's car this weekend. smoke time!
            yeah if you dump enough seafoam in it will foul the plugs. I'm only doing the plugs once on this car since I have to remove the intake manifold to change them. If I ever have to change them again it better be on a 2jz-gte.

Comment

Ordered Samco radiator hoses.
              Raceline USA

Comment

I failed emissions again. I will give more news later right now i am going to go clean my h22 head.

The new EGR helped a lot I can see a clear improvement but still not enough at 15 mph my NO was 1186 the max is 784 at 25 mph it measured 714 and the max is 723 so I just barley passed. The ref said the car felt like is was losing power on the 15 mph test. Anyways i will try to post pictures of the smog check sheet and see what you guys say. I need to go down to the Fontana DMV because the Norco one refuse to give me an extension on my number, I hope the Fontana one will be nicer.
                Last edited by NorcoAccord; 05-20-2008, 01:25 AM.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

the civic shuttle is painted, just need to paint the trims black again. sorry no pics. the color came out better than i thought. i will take pics tommorrow.
                  contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

a civic just came to the referee station here at el camino college in torrance.. he wasnt gonna pass but from what i understand he put sometime of cleaner or solvent on his air flirter and while they were doing the test it was constantly getting sucked in changing his numbers while they were getting lower im not sure on what the stuff was but if i see the guy ill ask him ... because he couldnt pass the ref either until that day..

..."CLASSIK"-CB790 ex... {UNDEFINED}My Classy but Sick (Classik) Black on Black Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by NorcoAccord
                      I failed emissions again. I will give more news later right now i am going to go clean my h22 head.

The new EGR helped a lot I can see a clear improvement but still not enough at 15 mph my NO was 1186 the max is 784 at 25 mph it measured 714 and the max is 723 so I just barley passed. The ref said the car felt like is was losing power on the 15 mph test. Anyways i will try to post pictures of the smog check sheet and see what you guys say. I need to go down to the Fontana DMV because the Norco one refuse to give me an extension on my number, I hope the Fontana one will be nicer.
                      your trying to get it bar right? let me kno how it goes. i want to bar my h22 too.
                      contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

on its way to my house:
                        -new remote start alarm system
                        -remote start immobilizer bypass
                        -blue led indicator

future alarm add ons...
                        -tilt sensor (for the wheel stealers, tow style stealers)
                        -530T dei window automation system module (windows roll up/down)

i miss going into a car with the a/c on a must in the IE!
                        this should solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                          your trying to get it bar right? let me kno how it goes. i want to bar my h22 too.
                          no problem its just the little things are eating at me now, do the normal, plugs wires cap and rotor water and timing belt, for added fun, cat and egr and if you can a port cleaning would be good to I may use seafoam but I am afraid it will eat all my seals. Oh and make sure you have the USDM fuel rail my ref is being cool but I will probably have it fixed to conform to USDM standards also I thinking since my accord is going down the JDM again I may ask them to throw in a walbro fuel pump mines isnt more then a 2 years old but might as well since I have changed so much other stuff.
                          Originally posted by popeyeamac
                          a civic just came to the referee station here at el camino college in torrance.. he wasnt gonna pass but from what i understand he put sometime of cleaner or solvent on his air flirter and while they were doing the test it was constantly getting sucked in changing his numbers while they were getting lower im not sure on what the stuff was but if i see the guy ill ask him ... because he couldn't pass the ref either until that day..
                          thank you. I going to try to stop by Honda today and get a new thermostat and hope that helps you think I should get there new coolant to?

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

sounds good bro where are u getting it bared at? new to the g-ride painted here are a few pic. i need to color sand then polish it.

contact info

(562) 324-3639 chan mao

Comment

Looks nice Chan!
                              ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by f20aaccordturbo
                                sounds good bro where are u getting it bared at? new to the g-ride painted here are a few pic. i need to color sand then polish it.

Wagovan FTW!
                                Raceline USA

Comment

Working...
                                X