Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    pm sent tim

    Apexi|HKS|Cusco|Eibach|Bilstien|Momo|

    92 ex-T sold
    94 z28 M6 sold
    89 turbo targa white package supra sold
    92 SW20 MR2 sold

    03 Impreza WRX

    Comment


      Originally posted by timmy0tool
      dang i returned my stock hood back on the car, seibon carbon fiber hood might be going for sale to help fund the new project.

      leo's starter just went out so i need one. anyone got a 5-speed starter? OEM honda only please!

      dibs on the hood!

      Sold, but not forgotten.

      Comment


        Originally posted by bmxicansd
        Just curious why you didn't start with H23 Vtec?
        Well I have to get BARed and if I get the H23 Vtec I would have to go to OBD2, so once I pass I will do a head swap and maybe throw in new pistons and be set.

        Just got off the phone with the ref and I have an appointment for April 1st at 1pm.
        Last edited by NorcoAccord; 03-27-2008, 03:56 PM.

        "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

        Click Me

        Comment


          Originally posted by NorcoAccord
          Well I have to get BARed and if I get the H23 Vtec I would have to go to OBD2, so once I pass I will do a head swap and maybe throw in new pistons and be set.

          Just got off the phone with the ref and I have an appointment for April 1st at 1pm.

          GL with that! Where are you going to get it done at? SD? I think I have a smog ref at Fullerton Junior College. I have a few buddies taking some auto shop classes there maybe they could help the ref.

          Sold, but not forgotten.

          Comment


            Originally posted by bacal36
            GL with that! Where are you going to get it done at? SD? I think I have a smog ref at Fullerton Junior College. I have a few buddies taking some auto shop classes there maybe they could help the ref.
            I am going to my Chaffey college, I know the ref, he tends to be bit of a stickler for the regulations. I hope I will pass with flying colors. Also when I go I will get the password for all data. lol

            "Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.

            Click Me

            Comment


              just cleaned the cb.


              CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

              Comment


                Modifications installed:

                1) Spoon baffled oil pan
                2) Spoon magnetic transmission fluid drain plug
                3) Momo Tuner 320mm steering wheel
                4) Momo steering wheel hub
                5) Volk Racing RE30 15x7 +35
                6) Rays Engineering lug nuts
                7) Falken Azenis RT-615 205/50/15
                8) Benen Industries rear tow hook
                Raceline USA

                Comment


                  i got this cool new fender and door.
                  So SIIC...

                  SoCal OG bitches...

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                    i got this cool new fender and door.
                    Awesome man!
                    Raceline USA

                    Comment


                      What me and Jesus (Mainly jesus ) did in 2 hours, and then I got some Auto Tech 101 as he worked on another CB. Awesome person and mechanic






                      I just finished reading the thread on your accident Aaron, I glad that you and your family are OK, and the other driver... i guess , sorry about the CB. Looks failiar to the crash I had with my 1991 CB, but I got it back and running.. kinda.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by blaxemj
                        What me and Jesus (Mainly jesus ) did in 2 hours, and then I got some Auto Tech 101 as he worked on another CB. Awesome person and mechanic






                        I just finished reading the thread on your accident Aaron, I glad that you and your family are OK, and the other driver... i guess , sorry about the CB. Looks failiar to the crash I had with my 1991 CB, but I got it back and running.. kinda.
                        NICE!! RS*R? what a baller man. dude, how much you pay for that thing? $550+?


                        CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by blaxemj
                          What me and Jesus (Mainly jesus ) did in 2 hours, and then I got some Auto Tech 101 as he worked on another CB. Awesome person and mechanic






                          I just finished reading the thread on your accident Aaron, I glad that you and your family are OK, and the other driver... i guess , sorry about the CB. Looks failiar to the crash I had with my 1991 CB, but I got it back and running.. kinda.
                          Nice exhaust and header man. RS*R correct?
                          Raceline USA

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by iNspired
                            NICE!! RS*R? what a baller man. dude, how much you pay for that thing? $550+?
                            Yup... but it didn't come painted black. , Oh well.. sounds awesome though.... hopefully you guys can hear it tommorow..

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by blaxemj
                              Yup... but it didn't come painted black. , Oh well.. sounds awesome though.... hopefully you guys can hear it tommorow..
                              It's not black because you have the new model. They discontinued the black ones.
                              Raceline USA

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by blaxemj
                                Yup... but it didn't come painted black. , Oh well.. sounds awesome though.... hopefully you guys can hear it tommorow..
                                very nice man. cars coming along nicely.


                                CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X