Socal Whats new with your RIDE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davids92Accord
    well nothing new with my car it still under heavy duty construction but there is something new with my brothers car he just got hit on the driver side from between the back door and trunk so there a possibility that the car will be considered a total loss so if thats the case my brother is gonna be looking into getting a GSR
    Hope he is ok and i hope he get the gsr.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

well nothing new with my car it still under heavy duty construction but there is something new with my brothers car he just got hit on the driver side from between the back door and trunk so there a possibility that the car will be considered a total loss so if thats the case my brother is gonna be looking into getting a GSR
      Nice!
      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by timmy0tool
        haha craig with the throwback pic! i miss those wheels.

nice pickup peter. i wonder what wheels they are...

LOL, you already know what wheels they are Tim
        Hi

Comment

what car?!?!
          So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

got my rim installed. my messed up one is in the garage. hopefully I get my coilover's installed tomorrow. and hopefully next week my taillights come. my car's getting a slight makeover and getting ready for the final project, f20b. can't wait.
            The beginning of a new era............................
            165 hp 149 ft. lb. torque sohc non vtec. then....
            184 whp and 149 ft. lb. torque f20b stock now......

Comment

picking these up on friday.

http://www.memoryfab.com/wheels/used/a20080221135052/

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
                LOL thankfully I had noscript so that link didn't work, lol are you actually getting gr-8s?
                Socal Alliance Represent

Go Cry

Comment

So today at school, after i parked my car and was heading to class, some guy came up to me and we started talking. he told me he liked what i done with it and asked if i ever thought about sellling it. and i said i've thought about it but the right offer wasn't given.. so he offered me $4500 and he had the money. he said we will meet up and deal with all the stuff.

so i sold it ..and picked up this up after searching for an hour ..

1993 MR2 Turbo, 156,000 miles. targa tops, new tires on some 17's. foglights, trd strut bar, short shifter and dropped on some eibachs. got it for $3500.

jk. april fools.

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

^^^^ this is an april fools joke the last time you tried selling your car you said your parents didnt let you so i dont believe it

CLICK ON SIG FOR MEMBERS RIDE
                    "2SIIC"
                    Authentic Jerseys for sale
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=188314

Comment

wtf jack
                      PETRA tow montebello

Comment

That's such a coincidence. i was walking back from lunch and some guy was like, hey i like your car. I drive a honda too, would you like to trade. I didn't really want a white car but he really wanted my Accord. Here's the car i got.

It's ok. I really wanted a sedan though.
                        ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

^^^^ this is an april fools joke the last time you tried selling your car you said your parents didnt let you so i dont believe it
                          LOL. that's exactly what I was thinking.

Comment

i did not believe anything i heard or read on the boards or in person yesterday LOL.
                            1cor10:31
                            - 92 LX coupe
                            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

well whats new with me is that the cusco front bar i wanted, will take about 4-8weeks and it all depends if they have it in stock. i haven't bought it yet so that's good. but whats new is that i bought some denso 4300k hit kit for my 1-pieces and new hid bulbs for the foglights (3500k)

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

got the skunk2 coils installed. the car is slammed, and rides like a car with hydros. bounces hard over bumps. not comfertable at all. might have to take it out and go back to springs. we'll see. I set the front to 2 and the rear to 4. still hit hard.

Comment

Working...
                                X