Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

BB6 Dash swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this answers my question about the center console, lol. I didnt know you had to weld in the bb6 tunnel .

This thing is turning into a true AccoLude.

I love how you've combined smooth, finesse beauty with pure racing function. Definitely a beautiful coming together of Form AND Function.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I keep checking this, I cant wait for final results.
      1993 Accord EX
      2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Doing great Wherm. Having me stand on my tippy toes. lol

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

u r king of the cb7s..u make this stuff look so easy

♦░I'm so JDM I sleep on the right side of the bed░♦

Comment

Nice job man, cant wait to see this finished.

Originally posted by deevergote
            "rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

ive been watching this for awhile now. cant wait to see the result!

Comment

Originally posted by Formula-ONE View Post
                ive been watching this for awhile now. cant wait to see the result!
                me neither!! My buddy's catching up on his workload so hopefully he'll be starting on the suede work soon. I don't have any new updates yet. I'll be posting them whenever I do though!

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=1#post1823428

My Custom BB6 Dash Swap Thread

Comment

This is one of those threads you wish you found 1 year later when it's all done so you can just scan through and see it from star to finish the waiting is killing me.

Need to TIVO this so we can fast forward through the wait

"rice" is opinion. Personally, I don't care what other people have on their cars, and I put what I like on my own. I wouldn't put what I consider "rice" on my own car, but I don't particularly care what others think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda Enoch View Post
                    This is one of those threads you wish you found 1 year later when it's all done so you can just scan through and see it from star to finish the waiting is killing me.

Need to TIVO this so we can fast forward through the wait
                    hahaha, I know the feeling...I've read through threads that made me feel the same way.

Comment

UPDATES????

Comment

sorry...none yet I'm gonna stop by the shop and see if he's done anything yet sometime this week. I really want it done and put together, but on the other hand, I'm not driving the car right now anyway, so I'll let him take his time. The moment I have an update or picture, I'll be posting it up!

Comment

wow! that dash loooks sweet!

Comment

thanks! One of these days it'll be complete!

Comment

looks good so far...cant wait to see the result.....doin things like this is what makes ur car unique!! g/l

Comment

Lol it's torturing to see the post has been updated just to see there are no updates on the car, but anyway man great job, I already loved your vigor headlights and now the bb6 interior, looks hella good so far. for effort. Hope to see some finished photos soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X