Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

93SE - All Original

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I was in the market and had the money I'd pay $3000 for it. The thing belongs in a museum.
    eBay isn't a bad idea but I've seen members on here drive across the country for a rust free 'SE and pay top dollar... So with a little patience I'm sure you can find the right person to take care of it.

And thank you sir for preserving this car like you have.
    Last edited by TheFunk; 01-19-2015, 09:23 PM.

RIP my last two CB7s.
    New rides:
    '82 Volvo 245 drift project
    '87 Volvo 244 daily
    Born2DieApparel.com

Comment

OMG!!!!!! I so wish I didnt live in the rust belt. I like to think I have a clean car, but damn!!!! I agree with that other guy, keep it as a piece of automotive history. Just keep doing what youve been doing!!! Thanks for posting.
      For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFunk View Post
        If I was in the market and had the money I'd pay $3000 for it. The thing belongs in a museum.
        eBay isn't a bad idea but I've seen members on here drive across the country for a rust free 'SE and pay top dollar... So with a little patience I'm sure you can find the right person to take care of it.

And thank you sir for preserving this car like you have.
        I would pay $4000, only take it out during the summer, and since I've worked as a auto detailer the last 13 years it would always be clean. I would have a strict set of rules for passengers, nobody could sit in the back. I would document everything!
        For the love of god, STOP putting H.I.D's in stock housings!!! Projectors ONLY!!!

Comment

$4000 is absolutely not out of the question to ask for that car. Beautiful '93 SE! I'm tempted to tell my sister about it(she lives in Phoenix and needs a car), but I'd hate to see it go downhill one single bit.

'98 Prelude resto/mod thread

Comment

I think you could get $3500 this tax season in the valley, ebay could net you more money. Good Luck. btw I'm interested in the R12 and the extra floormats, let me know, I'll PM you my number.
            Last edited by HCoupe; 01-20-2015, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Sorry for not checking back sooner, keep forgetting this site doesn't send email notifications... perhaps when I have more than 30 posts that changes?

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for the great suggestions and input!

I've got a number of things going on here at home that take priority right now but definitely will look at eBay. Guess one of the big things for me personally is not just to "sell the car." After having it for so long you become a little sentimental about it and hope you can find someone who will cherish it and not just drive it into the ground.

We know several ppl who would love to buy the car for their kids who just "need a car" that's not the type of owner I'm looking for. I know it sounds a little wacko but my hope is to find someone who will respect, preserve and maintain it the same way I have.

LOL, it's sort of Downton Abby. "I'm not just the owner I've only been entrusted with it's care and when I'm gone the car will live on." But hopefully with someone who feels the same about it as I do...
              My Collection:
              93SE Sedan (Cashmere Metallic)
              00EXV6 Sedan (Naples Gold)
              04TSX 6-Spd Navi (Premium White Pearl)

Comment

holy moly donut shop, both accords are super clean. I'm really digging the 3rd gen, lately its been catching my attention and i've been looking for a 3rd gen. i'm super jealous
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

I've received a few PMs requesting some additional pics so here are few more...

My Collection:

Comment

It...is...so...perfect...

If it was white, I would arrange to road trip, meet you, and give you $3500 minimum to $4000+, even if it is an automatic (I know, all CB SE's are). While Ebay is a great option and all, I know someone on here will drive to you to give you top dollar once word gets out. That person will take care of it like you did, because we are the true enthusiasts.

I recently bought a '99 mint EX 5 speed, but it's not museum worthy like this CB. I got a stack of paperwork the size of a 1.5" binder full of receipts and original paperwork with the car, and love every minute of it. I can tell you that I appreciate your attention to detail.

It's too bad the CA's tranny failed.
                    *** Think of others before thinking of yourself. ***
                    ********** Spread love, not hate. ***********
                    ****Lift others up with kind and helpful words****

F20A_CB7, I miss you, but I will see you one day.
                    "Nothing a little prayer can't fix."

MRT
                    Selling on Ebay!

15.10 @ 90.42mph
                    The quest for 9s ceased, now the goal is a circuit track monster!
                    Current fastest Laguna Seca Lap: 1:52.889

Comment

Wow, just wow. I wish I had seen this before I got my CB. I would have picked this one up in a second. You make me want to sell mine and get this one!

Comment

Just checked out this thread after reading your post about the 10k mile Integra.

This car is a good reference for my '93 SE, seeing as how well preserved you kept it. Mines got just a little higher mileage (110k miles) and is pretty good shape, but doesn't compare to yours.

It's hard to price these cars with low miles, as most have well over 200k miles by now being 20-25 years old.

I bet you could get 5000$ if you held out for the right buyer.

By the way, are you aware a pic of your is being used on wikipedia?
                        Last edited by Flip-Eye; 03-18-2015, 08:53 PM.

Comment

This is inspirational. I want to be able to take a picture in 2055 just like this with a last year (circa 2017 or so) Chevy SS manual with all the trimmings.

I'm trying to save close to the 50 large to get one. Thanks for giving me the will to keep pushing towards my goal.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by hiptech View Post
                            Sorry for not checking back sooner, keep forgetting this site doesn't send email notifications... perhaps when I have more than 30 posts that changes?

Anyway, I want to thank everyone for the great suggestions and input!

I've got a number of things going on here at home that take priority right now but definitely will look at eBay. Guess one of the big things for me personally is not just to "sell the car." After having it for so long you become a little sentimental about it and hope you can find someone who will cherish it and not just drive it into the ground.

We know several ppl who would love to buy the car for their kids who just "need a car" that's not the type of owner I'm looking for. I know it sounds a little wacko but my hope is to find someone who will respect, preserve and maintain it the same way I have.

LOL, it's sort of Downton Abby. "I'm not just the owner I've only been entrusted with it's care and when I'm gone the car will live on." But hopefully with someone who feels the same about it as I do...
                            I wish I needed another one. I bought one in October (92 EX coupe auto) with 144,000 from CA (it had already made its way to OH) that I didn't really need, but hated to see it go to someone just looking for a cheap car. Before committing to ebay, get the word out to find someone who will take care of it. Even though all of mine are driven almost daily, they are still a part of the family.
                            90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
                            08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Thanks again everyone... really appreciate the collective wisdom here from the B&B
                              My Collection:

Comment

Very clean . Haven't seen a clean se like that in many years

Comment

Working...
                                X