Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my boy henry and i found the rare 3.0 cl knuckle/hubs for the roh convertion and saw a first gen lude
    back at it again

Comment

Those knuckles are hardly rare. Literally every '98-'99 3.0CL had them.
      My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
        Those knuckles are hardly rare. Literally every '98-'99 3.0CL had them.
        well to find them in a yard up here is kinda hard to find we found 1 98 the rest was 97's
        back at it again

Comment

Just scored! Got leather steering wheel!
          visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by ctrain103 View Post
            I scored all the Boston speakers/cross overs, a 10inch jl audio w3v3 in a jl box and an Alpine 9886 headunit for $80
            Dude!!!!! What yard do you go to? Good stuff for cheap.
            Kyle C

2002 Accord Sedan EX - standard- daily status

1991 Accord Wagon LX - auto - 304K & slipping transmission

Comment

Originally posted by jst_4_kiks View Post
              Dude!!!!! What yard do you go to? Good stuff for cheap.
              Those I got from a jyard in maine. Nh jyards are not great.

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
                Looks more like Hurricane Sandy aftermath. My god, do they charge for tetanus shits before you enter?

Anyways got my best find ever at the wreckers yesterday...

BB6 Prelude. 5 speed. H22A4. And unfortunately, no use for any of it now.

I walked into the yard and it was literally the first car I saw. I stopped in my tracks and I was like "...fuck."

Walked back to the office and I was like "so, NOW you get me a Prelude, after I don't need it anymore. Dammit."
                If you don't mind mikey could you get some more info on it ? Like kms and price ? I may be interested
                Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

Mikey, go back and buy that engine. Take your time rebuilding it on the side. Everyone here knows you'll have another CB before long.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Comment

Well that's pretty lucky ^
                      "My FOR SALE thread - Click here"

MEMBERS RIDE

99 SILVERADO

WHEEL FLIP

Comment

I'd be willing to bet that car has more to it than you see.

steve

Comment

Wow man nice 4 point. How much they charge ya?

MR THREAD: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196078

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner51 View Post
                            I'd be willing to bet that car has more to it than you see.

steve
                            Not likely. Intakes and strut bars are typically the first things done to an import, and most of the time they don't help the performance anyway. Cheap bars (not that the Neuspeeds look like they don't do their intended job), hot air intakes that are usually worse than stock... newbies want show before go so they have something to talk about. I would guess the unseen modifications on that car didn't extend beyond a fart can.

Fog lights and Odyssey front knuckles. That's what I make trips to the junkyards to look for, and so far I've been disappointed on both accounts. I haven't been since Fall, so my next day off I'm buying a portable torch and heading to a couple local-ish yards. See if maybe I got lucky over the winter and an Ody's shown up so I can strip a pair of knuckles. Fingers crossed.
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-29-2012, 02:25 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Where did this clown come from? Second thread I've seen this random ass post in. Deev, if you're watching, do you get contacted pretty often for advertisemet?
                              Last edited by CyborgGT; 12-30-2012, 03:12 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Dude I was on last night well... 2:30am this morning and that roses spammer flooded every thread for a page and a half. I told them to get the hell out.

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
                                It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Working...
                                X