Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[/QUOTE]

Grab these you can make them into red clear tail lights.

Comment

Originally posted by antonio7566 View Post
      Grab these you can make them into red clear tail lights.

X2

Comment

Yeah man, grab those tails, use Metalcast anodized red on the upper part, and you'll have some badass looking red/clears.

Grab those projector headlights too. Those are from ebay, but those are the good ones. They're worth over $100 new.

BTW, on that wagon, are those hubcaps that look like the stock alloys? Are those 14 or 15"? I've never seen those either.

Comment

i like those tail lights a lot get them

paypal info:leonardorivera50@yahoo.com

Comment

omg nice junkyard, here the cars are almost destroyed in junkyard.

Comment

Originally posted by crazymikey View Post
              Yeah man, grab those tails, use Metalcast anodized red on the upper part, and you'll have some badass looking red/clears.

I would but I have red clears already and I did not want to spend $30-$40 on them.

Grab those projector headlights too. Those are from ebay, but those are the good ones. They're worth over $100 new.

BTW, on that wagon, are those hubcaps that look like the stock alloys? Are those 14 or 15"? I've never seen those either.
              Yeah I was going to get them but I have one piece head lights now so I have no use for them.

Originally posted by F22 BEASTING View Post
              i like those tail lights a lot get them
              ^^^^^

Originally posted by WhiteShift View Post
              omg nice junkyard, here the cars are almost destroyed in junkyard.
              It's not always like that I haven't been to this jy in like 3 weeks. I went today and found some good stuff.
              Last edited by Koochologist; 02-12-2012, 04:25 AM.
              Sold to:
              GunRunner,mtnickel,SanJoCaF22DrAcc,sikz6,daovangph otos,megarock15,
              Purchased From :cb95spd,"sleepin"

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
                Yeah I was going to get them but I have one piece head lights now so I have no use for them.
                Someone on here would buy them.

Comment

Someone on here would buy them.
                  Yeah but the jy would charge $30+tax for both plus me having to ship them let's say another $20. That's $50 right there and me having to go to the post office and ship them so I would not make any money because I know someone will low ball on these. If someone wanted them I would get them for them but if they sent me the money first .I would not want to buy them and then have to sit on them and wait till they sold.
                  Sold to:

Comment

And that's exactly why I don't buy & sell anymore. I've lost too much money on it.

Comment

Mikey you are right, i have also never seen them.

I have a bad feeling that they were options for only the 91 wagon but i am not sure. I am heading back down today to salvage that se sedan
                      So in hind sight i will take a few more pics of that wag.

Comment

I had to go back to the junkyard today to get a few things I knew they had. I got to see some pretty neat cars that I'll probably never get to see again.

I saw a Cappuccino brown EX coupe with a 5-speed. This combination is rare.

A Cappuccino brown LX coupe with LEATHER!!! This arm rest will be for sale.

And I see these every now and then, but they're still cool...dealer accessory 14" wheels.

I left some things out there because I was running out of time. I need to go back and get some Legend 2-piston calipers. I already have a pair but it never hurts to have two.
                        My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

I'm digging the brown leather interior!

Comment

I'm digging the brown leather interior!
                            ^^^^^^ I agree I like that poop color interior, never seen that before.
                            Sold to:

Comment

Originally posted by Koochologist View Post
                              ^^^^^^ I agree I like that poop color interior, never seen that before.
                              X2 never seen Brown in a CB before. looks like it has one of those rare armrests?

Comment

holy shit thats killer dude what a find nice score bro

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194049

Comment

Working...
                                X