Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Junkyard goodies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrostWhiteCB7 View Post
    Found oem vigor flushmount never installed just sitting in the car.

i found that remus exhaust! off a cb! in the 2nd pic.

Comment

Not for a cb but found one piece headlights for a legend
      planning on messing with them a lil before trying to sell them

Comment

Don't mess with them, just sell them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
          Don't mess with them, just sell them.
          I wanna black house them I get the paint for half price it won't hurt much to spend a lil more on them.. How much are these on the market? I got em for 80..

Comment

Originally posted by Elrecks View Post
            I wanna black house them I get the paint for half price it won't hurt much to spend a lil more on them.. How much are these on the market? I got em for 80..
            Yours for a sedan, I seen them on eBay going for $150-$250, condition matters And they were all stock JDM 1 picers.

Comment

I know you probably think it's cool to blackhouse them but the market doesn't and they certainly don't trust your work. You'll get the most selling them as-is. Who cares if you get paint half price? It's not expensive anyway.
              My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by S.W.A.T View Post
                Yours for a sedan, I seen them on eBay going for $150-$250, condition matters And they were all stock JDM 1 picers.
                Thanks bro.. Just wish they would of been for my cb

Comment

black 6x9 speaker pods

oem white rubber honda rear mudguards

db1 flushmount

regular rear mudguards

suspension techniques front and rear sway bars, poly bushings and a suspension setup minus the koni reds(that i ended up needing, which were gone after) took the eibach sportline springs with us

fogs

not to mention these are hunting the yards practically every week and rarely score shit. they also overcharge on pricing

Comment

I'm there almost every weekend and the scavengers must be there every day.....

Everything is destroyed or ruined whenever i get there and i almost always go on saturday mornings after my wake and bake.

Comment

when i used to have sun mon and tues off id hit the yards and sat mornings. most of the good shit is gone the second it hits pavement. most of the time the most common goods, such as door handles, body parts and chisme is gone.

not like people know what theyre looking for anyways. thats why its up to the seller to give a price. others just overprice!

Comment

Lucky as fuck.jpg

Comment

I went recently and saw a cb7 with an f20 engine and another SE with foglights.was the f20 swapped in or stock

Comment

Awesome Find

I was at Pick n Pull this last saturday and found an Apexi GT Spec 172-KH09 on a 92-96 Honda Prelude. The prelude did have an F22A1 and I looked to compare and it looks like it would fit. I looked at the Apexi website and the WS2 is the only exhaust thats sold for the CB. None the less found a $500+ exhaust system for $30 Will post pics soon
                            One Day At A Time
                            "Honda Connaisseur"
                            1990 Accord EX Sedan Granada Black Metallic: DD
                            1992 Accord LX Sedan Phantom Grey: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Coupe Seattle Silver:FML SOLD
                            1992 Accord DX Sedan: SOLD
                            1993 Accord EX Sedan Arcadia Green: Stolen
                            1999 Acura Integra LS Coupe Milano Red: Dead
                            Bought From: mndude07 h23cb7, deevergote, hondaccordgirl, keeledesign, Fatman88, Jarrett
                            Sold To: Timmyotool, mndude07, Mayberry (RIP), greenbme89, DeadlyNome92

Comment

saw this beaty at the jy. couldn't get to it. it was in "processing"

It's the cleanest cb I've seen there. Must have had a blown motor because from the outside it looked super clean.

Comment

Buy it and fix it. Then you can sell it or just have a nice looking daily driver.
                                My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
                                X