Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CC1 Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice ride bro super clean and well taken care of, loving the the wheels what are the specs on them? And don't worry about pic size it helps to see the car better imo

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
    My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

Cheers guys.

Wheel's are Work VsX - 17x8 ET38 all round, 6mm spacers on the front, 205/45 all round.

Comment

Originally posted by CC1_Coupe View Post
        Cheers guys.

Wheel's are Work VsX - 17x8 ET38 all round, 6mm spacers on the front, 205/45 all round.
        Niceeee bro really love the style of those wheels

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
        My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

looks good.
          1993 Honda Accord LX
          2006 Yamaha R6
          2004 Acura TSX

Comment

Gorgeous coupe .. Where'd you get the dash mat? I want one ..
            Welcome to to CB7T ..

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

I often think how awesome it would be to live in the UK because of all the cars you guys get normally, and are allowed to import. But I've watched Top Gear religiously for years and it sounds so incredibly expensive to be a car owner with all these taxes on EVERYTHING, and insane insurance rates, and gas prices... and, holy crap, all those speed cameras! There's always a catch to something so appealing. Oh, what life must be like on the Isle of Man for a car enthusiast!

But on topic (sorry!), I really dig your car. Nice work, keep it rolling!
              Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-19-2012, 02:33 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Hey tom! Its alex, LOOKS AWESOME! Keep it up bro!

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

Nice coupe man. Are you planning to paint the bumper, or are you just going to leave it like that?
                  ]

Comment

dude, gotta ask, you gonna get the actual fit kit for that roof rack so it doesnt fit all wonky and eventually come flying off? sorry, ocd kicking in there..

Comment

Originally posted by Skulptr View Post
                      dude, gotta ask, you gonna get the actual fit kit for that roof rack so it doesnt fit all wonky and eventually come flying off? sorry, ocd kicking in there..
                      It's been on for 8 months with no issues, and is quite secure, I assure you I wouldn't chance it if I thought there was a chance it may fall off!

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                      Nice coupe man. Are you planning to paint the bumper, or are you just going to leave it like that?
                      Thanks a lot man. No, not going to paint it, I like it black for the time being. I may, however, re-furb my original white bumper and stick that back on to see how it looks.
                      Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                      I often think how awesome it would be to live in the UK because of all the cars you guys get normally, and are allowed to import. But I've watched Top Gear religiously for years and it sounds so incredibly expensive to be a car owner with all these taxes on EVERYTHING, and insane insurance rates, and gas prices... and, holy crap, all those speed cameras! There's always a catch to something so appealing. Oh, what life must be like on the Isle of Man for a car enthusiast!

But on topic (sorry!), I really dig your car. Nice work, keep it rolling!
                      Haha you have no idea! The downsides outweigh the plus sides. As an example, my insurance is £120 per month, Road Tax is £20 per month, Petrol is around £300 per month for me (£1.39 p/L - 1200 miles p/month). So in total, just to get my car to work every month costs me £440 - which is $695. That's without tyres, servicing or other bits every car needs to stay on the road after 20 years!

Originally posted by PakaloloHonda View Post
                      Gorgeous coupe .. Where'd you get the dash mat? I want one ..
                      Welcome to to CB7T ..
                      Thanks a lot! The dash mat is from the factory 8-)

Cheers for all the positive comments guys!

Tom.

Comment

And these two pictures are from last night, for an idea of how it stands as we speak

Tom.
                        Last edited by CC1_Coupe; 05-19-2012, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Very nice. I see some love got dedicated to that thing.
                          The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Great car. Looks much better now compared to last year. Absolutely love the wheels. Not feeling the big fart can though. Hopefully the old white bumper looks better. I think it will

I think it needs OEM fogs, red/clear tail lights and a smaller, more subtle exhaust. Otherwise, looks great.

Cheers guys.

Those cheap ebay lugs paired with spacers and no extended studs is probably what resulted in that wheel coming off. Snag some extended studs and better lugs and you'll be set.

So in total, just to get my car to work every month costs me £440 - which is $695.
                            YIKES!!!

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Holy shit man that wheel... how did u fix it?
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Yes couldnt agree more on the exhaust, it was a massive error. Red tails would be good, impossible to find over here (usdm only) so will need to get them tinted.

Don't really like OEM fogs, again a massive pain getting them in this country!

And the wheel was fixed by a friend, the same guy who refurbed them. It's a bonus of buying real wheels yo!

Comment

Working...
                                X