Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CC1 Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers again all. Wheel colour is Vauxhall Lagoon Blue Pearlescent.

Next up, Engine swap and Manual conversion. Wont be for a while though, need monies!!

Comment

Wow, that's a great looking car, You really have done well with the mods and colors.

Comment

bring the headlight washers back.
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Headlight washers were awesome, but broken unfortunately, missing a surround on one side and cracked the other. They were functional, though.

Comment

Also just an idea of how low the car is/how sh!t British roads are...

Comment

Looks like you need a transmission sooner rather than later.
              1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Will be starting to pull the motor/transmission in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

It'll be off the road for a very long time though, I have no money to get it sorted quickly.

It's a bit gutting but at least I have a daily to get me about!!

Comment

Originally posted by CC1_Coupe View Post
                  Will be starting to pull the motor/transmission in the next couple of weeks hopefully.

It'll be off the road for a very long time though, I have no money to get it sorted quickly.

It's a bit gutting but at least I have a daily to get me about!!
                  Keep us updated as the progress .. umm, progesses ..
                  It's been alotta fun watching this thread and this CC1 grow together.
                  And yeah, it looks like you're losing some tranny fluid alright .. ouch!

Take your time .. do her right!

My CB9/Wagon Thread Start to Finish:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ighlight=wagon

Comment

Thanks man, means a lot to hear that

Comment

nice

clean cb fo dam sure good job my brotha but....... just askin u gonna use the bike rack or is it just for looks ? i took mine off after i quit bmxing it was just extra weight so i got it off but i do alot of track racing and late night street battles but nice whip man peace
                      Originally posted by deevergote
                      This thread is over a year old, you fucking retard.
                      i dont know why this popped up but U MAD BRO? not my fault u is FAKE! CLOWN ASS

Comment

Rack was just for show, other than when I moved house.

I'm not running it anymore though, it was a phase, I guess!

Thanks for the nice comments

Comment

Hello all.

Recently picked up a '91 CB7 Sedan. It's a 2.2 (F22a3 - 150hp ) with 4WS. Bought it for the engine and gearbox, to swap into the CC1. All's good initially, bodywork is tatty but seemed to be running well. Drove 140miles home in it, didn't miss a beat.

THEN. Driving home from work the next day, it decides to cut out, out of the blue, as I'm going round a roundabout. managed to wrestle it off the road, and after a few minutes it started again. I should note the CEL came on when it cut out.

It proceeded to do this another 4 times on my 20 mile trip home, and I couldn't establish a certain trigger for it, it did it at various speeds, round corners, on straights, under heavy acclereation, light acceleration, light deceleration. It went 10 miles with no incident then less than 500 yards and did it again.

Very confusing! So got home, pulled the CEL Codes off the ECU. Was showing 15,41,43. (Ignition Output Signal, o2 Sensor, fuel supply system).

So intially I'm thinking, fuel filter? Car had been sat at least 6 months before I bought it, so it's likely it's pulled a load of gunk through the fuel filter. But why did it not play up on the initial drive home? Then o2 sensor? sure, worth a look but wouldnt explain the Ignition Output problem.

So last night I changed the distributor cap for the Coupe's, and gave it a clean up at the same time. Reset ECU, took it for a drive. Warmed up, drove very slowly for about 10 mins (was delivering books in my local area), then accelerated to arund 40 and it died. This time it really struggled to start again, so I pulled the CEL codes again, now only showing a 15 (Ignition Output signal).

So my next move is to change the distributor, thinking perhaps it's the Ignitor (it seems that's a common problem on the f22??). Will see where I get from there.

Has anybody got any advice? Things I could be missing. Bear in mind I have a functional F20'd CC1 available to take parts from to make this F22 work. Really need it to be bang on the money before I start the swap into the coupe.

Any help gratefully received!!

Tom.

Comment

Originally posted by CC1_Coupe View Post
                            Also just an idea of how low the car is/how sh!t British roads are...

oucchhhh....i want to slam my cb7 like yours, man. but.... Indonesian roads will kick the bottom of the car uglier than yours

Comment

nice work
                              Question: can you get more EDM headlight washers?

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=2997276

Comment

I've got a set on the new Accord, but they're a bit broken. And Keepinitclean has dibs on them I'm afraid!!

So anyone got any ideas about what my error code could be?

Tom.

Comment

Working...
                                X