Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My CC1 Accord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loving the progress!!! And I know I am 4 months late on the answer about the bumper, but yes in the US we call it a CB9 bumper lol, what you know as the CC1. Keep up the good work!!!!

You are in the UK is that right?
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

Mr.Phil has something rocket bunny esque spoiler on his car may wanna talk to him..I think its derived from a legend spoiler
      <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Question.

What transmission are you using with the h22 motor?

Comment

I'm in the UK, yes. Just got home from the UK's largest Japanese Car Show, a 4 day event held every year. Once again, the only CB in attendance!! Over 3000 cars, and only one little CB :-)

I'm running an F Series box, I forget the code, but it's the transmission from an F22a3 (H2U5??)

Tom.

Comment

Nice build!! Glad you got yourself a CB in England

Why didn't you repair the donor car so you have two cars with one stock and the other the H engine.

If CB's are that unique now I would have kept it till a real trashy (smashed or written off) donor parts car came around.

Originally posted by CC1_Coupe View Post
            I'm in the UK, yes. Just got home from the UK's largest Japanese Car Show, a 4 day event held every year. Once again, the only CB in attendance!! Over 3000 cars, and only one little CB :-))
            Tom.
            There used to be a couple of other CB drivers from England. If my memory serves me one even had 2 CB's one which was burgundy and another dark blue (one was even a 4ws). Shame on him if he didn't go, but then again he could have been too far from where it was held. Oh well, maybe you can try to have a CB meet with him
            Rides:

Accord
            92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
            96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
            88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
            95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
            92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
            91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
            91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

Marcus is still very active on the UK forums, his Accords are awesome. Not sure why he wasn't attending JAE, though it's not everyone's cup of tea, so to speak.

I didn't keep the donor because it was full of rust, had no interior and really was in bad shape. Also, it costs quite a lot of money to keep a vehicle here in the UK, even if you aren't driving it. Finally, I have no space for it where I live!

So I've a garage full of spare parts, and a very nice Accord sat on my driveway made up of the best parts of 3 cars :-)

Comment

Can i just snake in here for a sec, JDMDriver, good effort on the memory recall Im still about here regularly dont post loads but always on. Reason for not assisting Tom in the CB repping is simply my CB3 is on axles stands currently it hasnt changed position since the last couple pics in my members ride page coupe weeks ago. still in process of brake upgrade.

I have seen Toms beast briefly in a fluke encounter, but he had vtec kicked in y0 so he flew by the other direction so quick! It, as CBs do, sticks out major compared to the other default diesel boxes on the road.

UKDM 93 CB3 Page (1) H22A U2Q7 LSD
                UKDM 91 4ws Page (3) OEM Minter
                NOW H22A U2Q7 SWAPPED

Comment

marcusv8thunder - good to know you're still here and active.

Glad you have the 4ws instead of some other person who doesn't appreciate it, otherwise it may have been destroyed by now.

Hope the brake upgrades are going well. I'll keep touch with your MRT.

I too have a 4ws accord . It is a CB4, which I have maintained as OEM as possible.

Hope to build a MRT and get some responses soon.
                  Rides:

Accord
                  92-JDM-2.0 Si- "4ws" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  96-AUDM-2.2 VTiS- Heather Mist

CR-X
                  88-JDM-Si- Black

CR-X Del Sol
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Motegi Edition - Silver
                  95-JDM-SiR "Transtop" Daytona Edition - Silver
                  92-JDM-SiR "Transtop" - Black

Prelude
                  91-JDM-Si-4ws "Si States" - Phoenix Red
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition" - Bordeaux Red Pearl
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita" - Cobalt Blue Pearl
                  91-AUDM-Si-4ws "Cita Lux Edition"- Gun Metal Grey

Comment

nice ride!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2-hW...ature=youtu.be

Comment

^ nice

looks like fun

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Crossover sounds nice.
                          **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                          Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                          Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

New Parada Spec2's all round now, as well as a generic 4-2-1 stainless exhaust manifold and a skunk2 IM and 68mm TB to go on next time I've got a day spare.

It's driving really well. I'm going to invest in Poly Engine mounts, front and rear bush overhaul, and new driveshafts next month.

Also on the list;
                            Magnecor HT leads
                            New spark plugs
                            Chipped P28 or similar ECU with KS delete and I/H/E basemap
                            Battery relocation

Comment

Also fitted Evo7 Recaros:

Fitted my VISRacing Carbon Bonnet too, really not keen on the bare carbon so will likely have it painted. Thoughts chaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X