Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rat rod hondas wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

completely retarded
    IM IN LOVE WITH A CAR..IS THAT WRONG?

MY MR THREAD
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=132771

Comment

Definitely different. Its interesting to see. Definitely one way to take being sleeper looking to a whole new level. Definitely would not expect a Honda with a body literally covered in rust to have much under the hood. lol

I almost picked up a set of wide bronze steelies with a polished lip early last week. They had tires and everything. Guy was only selling the entire set with tires for $50. Turned out they were 4x100.

Comment

My Camry and Tercel were done with that in mind as a style. I dont know that Im going to go that route again. I think I would like to have somthing that looks a little nicer this time around.

That being said, I *might* make a rust rood for the CB, but Il have a nice painted one too,.... Worst case scenario... Im out a couple bucks in wire wheels. No matter what... I WILL be keeping the roofrack.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
        dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

the rusted hood look is terrible imo.

My 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX Thread

Comment

Yeah, we'l see.

Il try it if, I dont like it Il take it off.

Members Ride Thread - http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=121452

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            dustin, you are a dick!

officially the lowest ive seen now

Comment

i really hope that one day, our rusted rear quarter panels become cool

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                lololol.

Comment

Originally posted by h22anow View Post
                  lol that day shall soon be upon us!!! lmfaooo

Comment

bumped
                    "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by JDMCB3Si View Post
                      the one from the accordtuner page:

this one belongs to me. rocked it for two years like that. It's completely changing now. It will be at IA in Nashville.

Comment

Originally posted by dfaulkner View Post
                        this one belongs to me. rocked it for two years like that. It's completely changing now. It will be at IA in Nashville.
                        Pics of it currently?

1999 BMW M3
                        2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                        2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                        2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

Originally posted by Joshs92ex View Post
                          Pics of it currently?
                          couple weeks ago

and now in transition

Comment

Looks good!
                            Are you painting the whole car the green that's on your front bumper?

1999 BMW M3
                            2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                            2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                            2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

yup, it will all be green. And that is my test bumper. I have a new oem bumper that is going on. I used my old bumper to test the way the paint lays.

Comment

what a sahem for hondas!!!!! this people are crazy a fck!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X