Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Rat rod hondas wtf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rat rod hondas wtf

http://www.honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2397000

is this the new rice. i mean it doesnt even look good. i understand the whole being different thing but come on. i just dont get it.

Yeah, fuck being different!

I like it, however I wouldn't do it to my car.
    It's their car, if they want to do it... rock on.
    It's not your car, you don't have to "get it".

1999 BMW M3
    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

the black EF on the second page isnt half bad

Comment

If I had a crappier body, I could see it. But to intentionally do it to my car, nah. I wondered how long it would be until we started seeing the "patina" style come into the import world. (For those who don't know, domestic guys have had a patina class for years in shows. It means your car wears whatever paint and rust it's acquired over the years. She can be mechanically wicked, but the body looks like you just pulled it out of some old farmer's barn and washed it off.) Granted, it works better on cars that are older than ours, but it was bound to happen.

Comment

i acually like it. thats what i might do to my accord when it hits over 300k. just destroy the paint and drop it. rat rods is style. just becuse somethign looks shiny it does not mean it is horrible.

i love the sleeper status tho lol.
          1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

just blew a load!

I love it!

Pure sex!!!!!!

I do also like the airbrush work that makes it look all rusted...

I love the ratrod time, and i would love to see some cb7's follow the whole principle behind that erra,

This is a great find.
            "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
              just blew a load!

I love it!

Pure sex!!!!!!

I do also like the airbrush work that makes it look all rusted...

I love the ratrod time, and i would love to see some cb7's follow the whole principle behind that erra,

This is a great find.

you know thats real rust on that one right?

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by civic_90_08 View Post
                you know thats real rust on that one right?
                yep.. in my mind how it should be,,

you may have missed my key word that said "also."

no biggie i love the whole idea and design.
                "Self Renewed"

Comment

Originally posted by KeeleDesign View Post
                  yep.. in my mind how it should be,,

you may have missed my key word that said "also."

no biggie i love the whole idea and design.

lol, sorry man. i missed that.

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

I like the rat rod theme but not on Hondas. VWs can really pull the look off.
                    1990 LX Coupe-----1992 LX Sedan

Comment

i dunno with modern cars. why not save a Model A or a 40s or 50s pick up from rusting away and make a true rat rod?

i found one mths ago, but tryin to finish my other projects b4 i get it

im thinkin throw a isuzu deisel or 4cyl cummins in it. so it as the click of a old engine.

btw its quite solid, its been sittin there since 1962. theres enough others to build one good rat rod

Comment

Originally posted by kc8enb07 View Post
                        i dunno with modern cars. why not save a Model A or a 40s or 50s pick up from rusting away and make a true rat rod?

i found one mths ago, but tryin to finish my other projects b4 i get it

im thinkin throw a isuzu deisel or 4cyl cummins in it. so it as the click of a old engine.

btw its quite solid, its been sittin there since 1962. theres enough others to build one good rat rod
                        Cummins 4BT FTMFW yo

Comment

Originally posted by scudweiser View Post
                          the black EF on the second page isnt half bad
                          thaats my friends car

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Originally posted by d112crzy
                          I quit jobs as much as I swap engines.

Comment

I like the beat up/jdm look. Kinda like mine :P, idk i dont think i would purposely rust my car, Im going to drill some holes and toss on some pink zipties to hold my bumpers and lip though. They really do need to be held up more. I guess if you keep the engine clean and neglect the body its alright, its cheaper, and more sleeper. lol

Besides with cb7 chassis its not like its a huge deal to pick up another shell for relatively lil money when the rust gets to bad. If you dont mind a lil work to swap everything over.
                            Originally posted by deevergote
                            ..It's not cheap to build a fast CB7, especially NA. However, if you're willing to put the money into the car, it's well worth it in the end. There ARE faster cars out there, but some people, like me, want THIS particular car to be fast!...
                            Sold to:tanNn2koo,9tAkord,ThrakBarts,nahmo,andrizzle,or anger
                            Bought from:93a-lude, bruno8747, soysauce

1993 H22A cb7 <3 miss you
                            04 WRX stg 2 sedan
                            Current - 02 WRX stg 2 wagon

Comment

I wanna build my upcomming cb sorta like this....but itd be more murdered out than anything....I dont like the rust....but flat/satin black paint would look fucking glorious on a slammed cb with the right set of wheels

Burrito Bandidos: It will change your fuckin life

Comment

Working...
                              X