Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Whats the age of us Cb7 owners and what do we do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

19, finishing high school, and I am currently unemployed. Hoping to join the Coast Guard and got to school to become an aeronautical mechanic and commercial pilot.

Comment

I'm 25 self employed and jack of all trades. I have my welding certificate and I'm currently finishin up my auto collision certification. My first cb7 and Cb7tuner started it all

Comment

Im 20 turning 21 in July. I do computer IT work. I use to work with cars in past jobs. Started out detailing. Then I got into more of the mechanics side. Nothing to crazy. Currently i work on all my buddies cars along with my own.
        Last edited by 1990SL0Cb7; 05-16-2012, 03:47 PM.

Comment

im 18 and currently work at a honda dealership as a lot attendant. oh boy do i love the parts discounts

Comment

Originally posted by Prez808 View Post
            36, Doctor of Audiology. Currently sifting through jobs.
            I'm hearing impaired so I've been in and out of the audiology department all of my life. Thanks for all you guys do for guys like me!
            92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
            2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
            2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Originally posted by dysfunk View Post
              I'm hearing impaired so I've been in and out of the audiology department all of my life. Thanks for all you guys do for guys like me!
              You're welcome. We train for many years so we can serve you.

Asheville has some great driving roads. Was there in Feb-March visiting my gf.

Comment

93 cb7...

im 23

work at an Italian restaurant delivering food and catering.
                1993 Honda Accord LX
                2006 Yamaha R6
                2004 Acura TSX

Comment

I'll be 24 on the 28th, and I work at a grocery store I've been at for three years . Pays well enough, surprisingly well for what it is too, so I haven't cared much to leave, lol. They give us raises too often; in a way it's annoying. I actually went to school to be an automotive tech, but through working on my CB I've discovered I absolutely detest diagnosing problems.

My brother just got a sweet job with an oil company though, I'm thinking about taking that on next if I can stay located in Colorado.
                  Last edited by CyborgGT; 05-18-2012, 01:57 AM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

On my 3rd Honda, first accord...91 LX sedan

29, active duty in the Army...in the middle of KS :-/

Comment

23 now, work and still try to win the billion at the lottery loll

Comment

26 first smaller engine I usually drive a dodge truck but I just bought a92 accord dx for $500. I love any thing electrical. Oh and I drive a beer truck for miller Coors.

Comment

I'm 21 and love imports and euros have own the cb since I was 16 bought a m3 at 19 sold it last year and looking for another one at the moment

Oh and I'm in law enforcement
                          Last edited by remix405; 07-31-2012, 09:01 AM.
                          MRT http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=175158

Comment

36. Single dad, Anesthesia Tech as well as a Per Diem Scope Tech as well in the Hospital I work at.

Pays the bills
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

23. Journalist / Photographer.
                              I work for a few modified car magazines.

I certainly couldn't be trusted with a truckload of Miller

^^Photos taken by me ^^

Comment

18. Don’t have a full time job right now, finishing the tail end of high school but I do a lot of different part time work for my uncle and some of his buddies. Moving, stacking wood, cutting down trees, you name it. Probably get a second job for the summer. Going to college this fall, probably keep a job over the winter down in Corvallis if I can too. I do some part time web design for a few people that I know, which is nice for a bit of side income.
                                MRT's:
                                2001 Acura CL
                                1991 Honda Accord SE

Originally posted by Bad_dude
                                If you turn it all the way counter clockwise, you activate the after burner full throttle. Lol. Then when you press it, boom, fast as the T-Mobile data plan chic.

Comment

Working...
                                X