Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

G23/g22????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i cant use a F22 HG smarty pants, i have a 88.5mm bore.

Joey, im using a oem H22 HG

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by Gtseviper View Post
      As my 10+ years mechanic brother stated..."oil is a hell of thing"...I had the two oil drain port on the drivers side welded. Then, I had the head resurfaced...still sitting in the garage as dead weight waiting for the taking
      You mean it still leaks? I was going to take it off your hands for a few dollars but nevermind I guess....

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX

Today 11:14 AM
      88.5mm? Wow....I'm still preferable to JE pistons but if those "soft" CPs can take it more power to ya. But wait if a stock H22 is 87mm Wouldn't that be too small? Or is too small exactly what's needed to plug the leaks? Gtseviper what HG did you use?
      Last edited by Joey GT-R; 12-16-2010, 10:58 PM.
      '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
      If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

Comment

the HG bore is bigger then the stock cyl bore, it fits perfectly

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Has anyone used a F22 head (modified of course) on a H22 block?
          wat?

Comment

So I guess now the secret's out! Bore your F22A out to 88.5mm, then blow and go! Lol. Do we know of any other successful bores that work as well? Nobody I think has advertised their specific bores if any.

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post

my bad, didnt think we were talking about your situation
              my post was in regards of a 85mm block the f22gasket is used
              in a 86mm bore f23, etc
              Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey GT-R View Post
                So I guess now the secret's out! Bore your F22A out to 88.5mm, then blow and go! Lol. Do we know of any other successful bores that work as well? Nobody I think has advertised their specific bores if any.
                im sleeved. cant do 88mm bore on stock sleeves

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by WiKKeDV16 View Post
                  itl drop u probably to 11:6:1 or so..

but.. you can go lower..

get a .078 cometic headgasekt.. and ull drop it into the 10s... boost friendly FTW..

and mike.. hush j00 mouf..lol

Thats not a great idea.
                  If you have a bottom end and want to boost it I would say sell the built bottom and take a stock with a set of turbo pistons,chrome rings gaped for boost.
                  Block girdle and arp ins for your rods and mains.

No real need for a street car to have any real head work with a snail.You can make big power with a proper tune and a set up like this is not all that expensive.

If money is the hold up find a small turbo from a junk yard,bigger is not better when it comes to boost.You want the power to be there at a lower rpm,so a gt35r is way to big and will not be ideal for your f.

Local guy runs a k03 on a custom mani and a eBay IC and piping with 750cc injectors and a good dyno tune and this car is sick.

Boost is almost on demand.Spools at low rpms and works perfect for his car as a daily.
                  Out runs s2k's and plenty of other boosted cars all the time.Great thing is it's a wagon cb.

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                    im sleeved. cant do 88mm bore on stock sleeves
                    Right you used Blueprint. Do you know what kind of sleeves they used? I imagine iron liners would do well enough.

Comment

would u sell tht head and please tell me everything u no on doin a g22 build correctly!?? i wanna build it so damn bad! let me no about the head at ***contact info removed***

Comment

Originally posted by stephens View Post
                        would u sell tht head and please tell me everything u no on doin a g22 build correctly!?? i wanna build it so damn bad! let me no about the head at ***contact info removed***

1 post, typing like a moron, and breaking one of the most important rules... Goodbye.

Comment

woww. why dont you just close every thread about this g series bullshit?

Comment

Because a new one always opens up.

People are free to discuss it, but I will tell them what a dumb idea it is every time.

Comment

That's right, and we won't surrender!!!!

Originally posted by Winston Churchill
                              Never NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
                              And you might have made a friend for life deev.....

Found another F22 prepped for the H head last night, if I can get a few more minor details from lodollar....I dunno....

Comment

g23 Foreverrrrrrrr!!!!1111!!!!1!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!! 111111

Comment

Working...
                                X