Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed, macadamia are awesome.

Comment

I understand that this little section here is kinda like crashing on your friend's couch for... well... months. Not ideal.

But until things come together properly, I don't want to risk just throwing the site up and having problems. To be quite honest, that's most likely how we ended up exactly where we are right now! I won't let that happen again. We lost enough the first time around!

Right now, I have an erratic work schedule. I work almost every day of the week, often for 12-15 hours. It's difficult to find a block of time where I can really focus on getting things up and running properly.
      On top of that, mchaley (who runs Pandemic Hosting) has been going through a very busy time... living and working in Japan, then moving back to the US briefly, now moving to Canada, working on citizenship, and getting married... He most likely has less time to spend than I would, and I'm going to be leaning on him heavily to get the site back up.

Comment

Forget all that, I want my damn cookies!!

I'm playing Deev, we know you're trying. But on a side note, you're working too much....you need more time to enjoy life

Comment

Originally posted by benjiaccord View Post
          But on a side note, you're working too much....you need more time to enjoy life
          And bake cookies . . . we're getting hungry here

As I said above, we've got a place to post, that's all that matters to me.

Comment

Originally posted by TomQuick View Post
            And bake cookies . . . we're getting hungry here

As I said above, we've got a place to post, that's all that matters to me.
            It's just the continuity of information that concerns me. Deez, are we gonna be able to transfer the data from here to the new forum? I'd be cool if everything could follow us. That way you can just close this section as if we were never here.
            1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
            CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
            PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

If it's possible to transfer this data, I don't know how. I'll see if it can be done, and I'll do it if so.

I'll also do what I planned before, and open up the old one so info can be copied and pasted.

Comment

Just being able to copy info ourselves will be a BIG plus. We can comb through the stuff here, and what's left of the old board, and copy all the good bits over.

Comment

Yeah. When I first suggested that idea, I figured it wouldn't work... because nobody would be dedicated enough to actually do that. I don't think that's the case anymore.

Honestly, having this little section here, on the board I'm on the most, has made me value CD5tuner that much more. Thanks to this little visit, I've gotten to know you guys a bit, and I've seen how many truly knowledgeable, dedicated members there are. I feel terrible every day that I'm unable to get the site back up and running, because you guys deserve to have your site back. You're the backbone of a growing community, and it means a lot.

When it's up and running again, you'll probably see me around more. (of course, that might not be a good thing... I can be pretty grumpy at times... enoch will tell you that based on our previous epic battles... )

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                    Yeah. When I first suggested that idea, I figured it wouldn't work... because nobody would be dedicated enough to actually do that. I don't think that's the case anymore.

Honestly, having this little section here, on the board I'm on the most, has made me value CD5tuner that much more. Thanks to this little visit, I've gotten to know you guys a bit, and I've seen how many truly knowledgeable, dedicated members there are. I feel terrible every day that I'm unable to get the site back up and running, because you guys deserve to have your site back. You're the backbone of a growing community, and it means a lot.

When it's up and running again, you'll probably see me around more. (of course, that might not be a good thing... I can be pretty grumpy at times... enoch will tell you that based on our previous epic battles... )

Enoch? Is that the guy who asked if the color of the e-bay springs made a difference

It took me a while to cave and join CB7T but I actually am glad I did since you guys have a lot of knowledge and our cars share so many parts. It's been helpful to say the least.

If you do restart it Deeve, I would love to spend hours copying stuff I had posted or that I thought was valuable on CD5T but I don't have access to anything right now.

Comment

Well I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you Deev for giving us this temporary home. These boards are the FIRST place I turn when I have a question, and I never cease to be amazed at the quantity, and quality of the answers and opinions I get here.

As you said, there are lots of great people on these boards, and I'm quite sure that between us all, we will manage to get all the good stuff from this board, as well as the old one and move it over to the new board when it's up and going.

In the meantime, don't feel bad about our boards being down, this place is just fine until our new home is ready for us.

Now then, are the cookies done yet?

Comment

Originally posted by TomQuick View Post
                        Well I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you Deev for giving us this temporary home. These boards are the FIRST place I turn when I have a question, and I never cease to be amazed at the quantity, and quality of the answers and opinions I get here.

As you said, there are lots of great people on these boards, and I'm quite sure that between us all, we will manage to get all the good stuff from this board, as well as the old one and move it over to the new board when it's up and going.

In the meantime, don't feel bad about our boards being down, this place is just fine until our new home is ready for us.

Now then, are the cookies done yet?
                        As soon as Sleepy puts her back apron on and gets back in the kitchen.
                        Last edited by Velocifero; 09-22-2010, 06:00 PM.
                        1994 Honda Accord SiR Sports Sedan

“When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.” - Abraham Lincoln
                        CD5Tuner - A Fifth Generation Accord Community
                        PS3 tag: Mechtroop

Comment

Originally posted by Velocifero View Post
                          As soon as Sleepy puts get her back apron on and gets back in the kitchen.
                          wash my car when you're done!

Comment

What's that saying?

A man has two moods, hungry and horny. If you don't see him with an erection, go make him a sammich

Comment

Never heard that before, but I got to say it's true.

Comment

You know the G in SleepyG stands for Gourmet right?

Comment

Working...
                                X