No announcement yet.

new swap time, it's about to get real big up in here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant wait man. Make sure soon as it happens you let us know. Haha.

Comment

I plan to

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

This is sick man. Can't wait to see it Done

Comment

Something interesting has fallen into my lap that will help greatly with part of my project, what is it exactly?, well you'll just have to wait to find out until the end of the month when it arrives
          Last edited by almostJDM; 07-13-2013, 04:58 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
            Something interesting has fallen into my lap that will help greatly with part of my project, what is it exactly?, well you'll just have to wait to find out until the end of the month when it arrives
            Why don't you just slide down a pole?

An update only to find I have to wait for another update.. nuuuuhhhhh
            My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post

An update only to find I have to wait for another update.. nuuuuhhhhh

yo dawg. i heard you liek updates so we put an up date in your update so you can wait for an update while your waiting for an update.

Comment

ok so will be making updated this weekend, but may be rippin gout the rear end stuff, because I pretty much just bought a crap s13 240sx to use as my cutting tool, so ill cut the tunnel and rear stuff out and weld it in, but that other part I was going to get may be gone now sadly, but wont know until the end of the month, now that I found out about this 240, well theirs actually 2, one was hit hard in the right front, and the other one, has some frame rail rust, no front end, or side skirts, so, if the rust one sells, I will still be able to buy the special part, but if I get the rust one at the price the owner set, then no, unless it doesn't sell within the next month.
                Last edited by almostJDM; 07-16-2013, 04:41 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

ZzzzzzzzzzzZzZzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzZZZz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx

(snoring)
                  Originally posted by wed3k
                  im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Sorry guys for not updating when I said I would, but I am going to pick up my transmission tunnel Saturday at 11am, this is a for sure thing, unless something bad should happen, for example the world ending, update to follow that night, well all that day actually, I wont be getting the rear piece until later because the guy I am buying the tunnel and rear end section from asked me to wait until the rear sub frame is sold off his spare 240sx before I cut that part out, lucky for me it's not too far of a drive, by Wyoming standards, I am stoked to finally be working on it again with some real work getting done on it, and so I can finally move past the fab work a lot faster then anticipated, plus going the way I am with the trans tunnel will allow me to use the factory 240sx/skyline exhaust location for the mid section, because I will be cutting the whole exhaust mounting out as well, then I just need to find a spot to cross the rear end in order to keep it factory accord looking at the rear....anyways stay tuned, because Saturday August 24th 2013 updates will come.
                    Last edited by almostJDM; 08-22-2013, 11:58 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

Every time I see this thread resurface, I fear the "I give up, guys" post... glad this wasn't it!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                        Every time I see this thread resurface, I fear the "I give up, guys" post... glad this wasn't it!
                        not yet, sure I've had my up's and downs when working on it but not giving up

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

I live this thread and build. If you have the funds why not do something crazy and different. I've told almost all my Honda buddies about this car and they are amazed. Making comments of how it will be insane and crazy fast. Ant way I hope you can get this done man, props for trying something like this.
                          I wake up in the morning and piss excellence!

Comment

I got to drive my buddies RB25 swapped s13/14 yesterday.

What an awesome powerplant!

Keep it up man.

I said this a while ago, and I'll say it again. You need a win. You need to do something, complete it and feel good about it. Something small. Doesn't really matter.

You need a win.

Consider the advice of an old man.

Go clean the interior to brand new condition. Go paint the valve cover on your RB25. Detail the RB25, make it pretty.

Go, I dunno, do something and be happy about it. Trust me. It will pay you back 10 fold if you do it. You NEED it. Mentally. Even if you don't realize it at this point, you'll appreciate it when you get something done and feel good about it.

I've been down this road before, and the longer you wait to get something accomplished, the harder its going to be to get going again.
                            Originally posted by wed3k
                            im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                              I got to drive my buddies RB25 swapped s13/14 yesterday.

What an awesome powerplant!

Keep it up man.

I said this a while ago, and I'll say it again. You need a win. You need to do something, complete it and feel good about it. Something small. Doesn't really matter.

You need a win.

Consider the advice of an old man.

Go clean the interior to brand new condition. Go paint the valve cover on your RB25. Detail the RB25, make it pretty.

Go, I dunno, do something and be happy about it. Trust me. It will pay you back 10 fold if you do it. You NEED it. Mentally. Even if you don't realize it at this point, you'll appreciate it when you get something done and feel good about it.

I've been down this road before, and the longer you wait to get something accomplished, the harder its going to be to get going again.
                              Thanks, and it is very true advise

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                              My FS Thread

Comment

Now that is good advice..
                                My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Working...
                                X