Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice progress, keep it up!
    Originally posted by Mishakol129
    Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

thanks

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
      1992 Accord EX Coupe
      My FS Thread
      Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
      Originally posted by deevergote
      Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

That's some crazy fab work. Not much cb7 left besides outer skin... Keep it up I can't wait to see some drifting rwd cb7 videos from you!
        My 91 Accord F22B DOHC MR

My 1996 Civic Ex H23A VTEC MR

Comment

Originally posted by Smokinspeeds View Post
          That's some crazy fab work. Not much cb7 left besides outer skin... Keep it up I can't wait to see some drifting rwd cb7 videos from you!
          I may make one or 2 vids of me sliding her around but for the most part I wont use this as a drifting car, if anything racing it'll be time attack

1992 Accord EX Coupe
          My FS Thread
          Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

So, are you still up in Wyoming?

Your work looks pretty nice, btw. I do envy your courage to keep this going, I doubt I would have thought of half the things needed to do such a transformation properly.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yup still here, you should come check it out, I know you wanna lol, and thanks it isn't as nice as I want it but this is somewhat of a rough draft right now

1992 Accord EX Coupe
              My FS Thread

Comment

just ordered 240sx front shocks/springs for $68 shipped and the pass side front knuckle with hub for $50 shipped to test fit since both the cb knuckle, and 240 LCA have ball joints pressed in, and the cb LCA is too skinny it has around 1/2-3/4" of play where it bolts to the front cross member, also ordering 300zx rear hubs/ and brakes tonight while I am at work so I can measure my offset so I know before hand when i go to order my wheels which will be RPF1's 17x8 up front and 17x10 out back not 100% sure on the rear until I know the offset, then next weekend I will take the parts down and put the rear stuff on and get started on the front setting up the engine, and making the frame rails, and it will be my 7 off so I will have a week to work on it , lets hope its decent temp wise

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                My FS Thread

Comment

you're making good progress man, keep it up

H22A Vigor
                  SR20 Accord

Comment

thanks, but it took me forever to get this far, only because of my laziness lol, but now that I have found the motivation I had when I thought up this crazy project, time to DO WORK!!!, well when I can, as long as the weather plays nice

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                    My FS Thread

Comment

Ok well got one of the 2 parts I ordered, now lets hope the 2nd box gets here before Friday, so I can go down there Friday morning instead of having to wait for it to show up

92 240SX front shocks....Check
                      93 240SX passenger's front knuckle, and hub.....still waiting

I already have the 240 passenger front LCA so once the knuckle comes in I can test fit it to see how well it lines up

edit: ok got some measurements thanks to Darkcloud and looks like I will have to re-drill 2 of the 3 holes on each side, and move them out about 3/4 of an inch, so when I get down there I will see if I can

edit again: knuckle/hub just showed up lol
                      Last edited by almostJDM; 12-11-2012, 10:37 PM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                      My FS Thread

Comment

Ok guys I have some slightly bad news, once I get finished all the fab work on the cb this project will slow down a lot, reason being my other car died so I bought a new one I will make a mr thread, the slow down will only be slow because I will slowly buy parts for it, saving a portion of my check each payday then when I have enough, ill buy a part, but as of now ill be lucky to get the car running by import alliance, but instead more like AFM 2013 now
                        Last edited by almostJDM; 12-16-2012, 04:11 AM.

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                        My FS Thread

Comment

another update, even though I haven't been working on the car at all, the past few months, mainly due to weather, next month I hope to get back to it, and get the engine and trans at least put into place, and bolted up..that is all

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                          My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by almostJDM View Post
                            Ok guys I have some slightly bad news, once I get finished all the fab work on the cb this project will slow down a lot, reason being my other car died so I bought a new one I will make a mr thread, the slow down will only be slow because I will slowly buy parts for it, saving a portion of my check each payday then when I have enough, ill buy a part, but as of now ill be lucky to get the car running by import alliance, but instead more like AFM 2013 now
                            that would b nice to c @ afm13. i think there will b quite a few cars making an appearance this yr
                            Last edited by heero357; 02-11-2013, 09:42 PM.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3222203/5

Comment

Bump for updates.
                              Originally posted by wed3k
                              im a douchebag to people and i don't even own a lambo. whats your point? we, douchbags, come in all sorts of shapes and colours.

Comment

Haven't worked on the car in about 2 months

1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X