No announcement yet.

engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive used them, there is a slight fitment issue with the bottom rad hose to the radiator connection but no leaks so far.

for break in just use some plain jane valvoline. change oil at 150 or 250 or even 500 but make sure you keep checking the level. use a honda filter or something good.

5w-30 or 10w-30 is fine.

after the break-in use a good synthetic as long as there is no leaks.
    Last edited by wed3k; 01-15-2010, 04:04 AM.
    I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

would look even sweeter with a wire tuck....

but

Comment

looking good man,i'll be doing that oneday when my money come in.

Comment

On that obx radiator hose fitment issue, i ordered them and your right, it flairs out wide at the bottom, i matched them to my factory hoses and the obx were a little longer, so i cut the hose right where it started to flair and the whole fitment of the bottom radiator hose is alot better now, but i still havent put my clamps on, but it fits tight at the bottom now.

Comment

I should have my car running by the end of the weekend. lol finally

Comment

Man that looks good. Makes me want to do it. About how would estmate it has cost u 2 do it.

Comment

Looking good. It's been a while since I bought oil for my Accord, but I usually got Quaker State 10w30.
                Previous: '92 Accord EX Coupe

Sold To: zack_odom

Comment

Cant really say, i bought a piece at a time some new from honda and other parts from junk yards and cleaned them up, and the esp brackets are kinda high, but worth it. Its a job but i hope it will be worth it. I got some more thiungs done last night late, almost done......

Comment

Haven't got it running yet, but i am pretty close. here are some more pics.

Comment

Sick!
                      I <3 G60.

Comment

Thanks, its good to hear someone thinks its some what nice after my hard work. I know it isn't the nicest on here but shes my baby. lol Almost there
                        Last edited by tootall; 02-15-2010, 01:23 AM.

Comment

I just moved this to the regular Technical section. It's a good thread, but too easy for postwhores.

Comment

Not to sound stupid,but why the reason for moving it and is that a good thing or bad. Just wondering. lol

Comment

because beginner's need 30 posts to get into the regular sections and they can use your thread because you update a lot which could potentially yield more newer posts.
                              I <3 G60.

Comment

ok, just wondering, sorry deevergote for the private mes.

Comment

Working...
                                X