No announcement yet.

engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When i have new things for my car or updates or pics or anything, should i open a new thread or just keep adding on to the one i have like ive been doing..lol Thanks wedk

Comment

I still need a starter. Put all my fluids in, just throw the wiring harness on it for now, fill and bleed the clutch line, and put my axles in.

Comment

you know you can edit your posts and combine?

the wiring harness for the engine bay is actually very easy. just dont forget the thermostat ground which is the ecu ground i think.
        I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

The only time i have had to edit is when i leave something out or miss spell, but what do you mean combine.

Comment

you posted three times above me, you could have combined it into one post. you dont need a post for every sentance.
            I <3 G60.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
              you posted three times above me, you could have combined it into one post. you dont need a post for every sentance.

Comment

that motor is very clean
                WHITEONWHITE

Comment

I forgot all about the front torque mount, mine that came off was completely wore out, but till i get a new one, would it hurt to just start the engine without it because of my esp mounts..didnt know if it did that much, just to start it..

Comment

can anyone help me about the front torque mount, please

Comment

you'll be fine. some of the turbo guys aren't even running the front torque mount.

Comment

Can someone tell me where all the factory grounds for the engine are? I know there is a ground wire from the valve cover to the steering pump bracket and then from the bracket to the firewall. I no longer have that pump or bracket on there, so could i ground it from the valve cover to the fender. And where else did it have grounds. thanks..

Comment

battery negative cable goes to front of the tranny on a bracket.

there's alsot he thermostat ground for the engine harness and that one is very important.
                          I <3 G60.

Comment

My battery is in the back now, and is it all right for the ground from the valve cover to the fender, and couldn't i ground the block to the chassis because the battery in the back is grounded to the chassis, instead of running a ground wire all the way from the back to the block.

Comment

Oh yeah and the bracket on my header is way to low where it mounts to the back of the block

Comment

anyone, please, just want to make sure ive got all my grounds

Comment

Working...
                                X