No announcement yet.

engine almost together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to put all my new pics on here a little bigger, much easier to see.

Comment

looks great.. i just regret i didn't have a better Intake manifold i could have given you for this rebuild.
      "Self Renewed"

Comment

I havent had any money to work on my car, but here are some more pics of what i did get done.

Comment

I know this is probably a stupid question, but when i get everything done and im ready to start it, do you think it would be safe at all to leave it on the jackstands, im to worried to try it, but would like to know if it runs before install all of the axles, hub, disks and so on. Just wanting any ones take on this.

Comment

Looks great man!

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Originally posted by tootall View Post
              I know this is probably a stupid question, but when i get everything done and im ready to start it, do you think it would be safe at all to leave it on the jackstands, im to worried to try it, but would like to know if it runs before install all of the axles, hub, disks and so on. Just wanting any ones take on this.
              If you JUST want to know if it will start, yes you could just start it on jack stands just to see if it will turn over. I have done that on both my swaps.

Just don't fill the tranny as it will just ooze out due to the axle not being there.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

where did u get the stainless steel clutch line?
                2013 Ice Cream Cruise!
                VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise
                VIDEO: 2012 Ice Cream Cruise part 2
                The single largest cruise in the Midwest!
                August 3 ~ Omaha, NE

By 1320 Video

Member's Ride Thread

Comment

Is it the clutch disk that is better, or the pressure plate that makes it a stage1, above the oem, stock.
                  um both. the pressure plate gives you that thick pedal and the gripping force. the disk gives u the quick friction (response from engine to tranny) and lasts longer
                  miss my turbo cb7
                  moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

I ordered that line from technafit, very nice people, got it for about 35.00

Comment

I was just going to get some different opinions on engine oil. I am going to be starting it soon, and have always used valvoline 10w 30 in everything ive ever owned. What different oil weight and brand do you all use.

Comment

id go with royal purple or amsoil to protect ur investment(motor)
                        92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

did u strip the paint on the valve cover or just go over the original
                          92 Accord EX - SOLD

PSN: REDxMAN-_-

MR===>http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=146478

Comment

No, thats the original valve cover paint, i just keep it clean. lol

Comment

Has anyone tried the obx colored radiater hoses

Comment

Has anyone tried the obx colored radiater hoses
                                obx makes decent stuff. give it a shot. you might be the first on the forum to use them
                                miss my turbo cb7
                                moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Working...
                                X