Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have an auto and want to run a chipped ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally, I think doing mods to an automatic(unless built) is retarded and a waste.

Sure, I'm sure you can make some good power, but more can be had by simply converting to manual.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

91accordexr33 was one of the 3 that immediately came to mind. WilloutofSC and accord_inspire were the others. There's been a couple more but i don't remember them that well. And i rarely knew the years of the cars because it never mattered. Wikked (carlos) gets his maps mostly from me. Oh and AccordR33 has some experience with auto's and chipped ecu's too. But all were using maps derived from me.

So yes Richie this could be the reason, tho it seems odd that none of this ever popped up before and now all of a sudden i've got like 2-3 auto guys wondering whats going on. Do any of you guys have access to a 90-91 tcu that are having probs with chipped ecu's? If so give them a try.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Yea, it's like auto guys popped out of no where and decided to get chipped ecu's.

I've had at least 5 requests in the past month or so.

I only use uberdata 1.7 repack1. I talked to Carlos once, and he told me about how he tuned abdielito with that version.

But yea, the only person I know that is having issues is the one I previously mentioned. He describes the same issues that Mr Phil is experiencing.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
          Yea, it's like auto guys popped out of no where and decided to get chipped ecu's.
          SIG Material

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

i've tried just about everything and nothing for me
            right now i'm working with an auto p06 and it's giving me nothing but a headache...

the next thing ima try will be a TCU from a 90-91 and see what happens then
            i've been getting so frustrated with this situation....

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
            My Ride thread
            Flickr
            And it can only get better. That's the best part.
            All I gotta really say is:
            People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

dude, you coulda converted to manual by now

Comment

i really don't have the time OR money for that right now, and whenever i face a problem, i try to SOLVE it, not work my way around it

My Ride thread
                Flickr
                People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

My car is a 92 sedan, im running the h23/f22 hybrid with an
                  APXA auto tranny and the 92-93 TCU, been driving around on the chipped PO6 for almost 3 months now... no problems

Comment

I was misled by your name then, lol.

huh, which model was the tcu from? (lx, dx, ex)

Comment

what version Uber was your map made with?

My Ride thread
                      Flickr

Comment

Here is the label on the TCU, someone asked me on accordinglydone.com for this...

Comment

My Ride thread
                          Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
                            what version Uber was your map made with?
                            Its the stock lx, i believe d112crzy used uber 1.7 repack...

Comment

Originally posted by 90Cb7sleeper
                              Here is the label on the TCU, someone asked me on accordinglydone.com for this...
                              my 91 EX had the same tcu i sold it.
                              "Self Renewed"

Comment

is there also DIFFERENT kinds p06s out there(of course besides auto and manual)?

My Ride thread
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X