Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have an auto and want to run a chipped ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you're using your stock TCU or the "m1" TCU?

This is great news. Thanks for your help man!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i'm using my stock TCU with the chipped auto P06 with a map made with Uber 1.66

what i'm trying to do now is import YOUR tables(F22b final v3) onto the version 1.66 but i don't know how to change the in/hg values...

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

It would be better if you didn't do that.

To change the row/column headers, go to the MISC tab and there should be boxes where you can edit them, then hit write. I'm not sure if 1.66 has that feature. It's been a long ass time since I've used that version.

Comment

Sorry d112, just trying to help nog :P
          Chris's Turbo F22 Project (SSAutoChrome)
          My 93 Honda Civic Turbo Project/Members ride page

Comment

uber 1.66 was the only one that ever worked for me. So this really tells me nothing as far as my customers are concerned lol. I'll try to figure the h22 issue out this weekend with Mr. Phil
            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
              uber 1.66 was the only one that ever worked for me. So this really tells me nothing as far as my customers are concerned lol. I'll try to figure the h22 issue out this weekend with Mr. Phil
              please Bro,Please I need Vtec

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

whats the apprx price for a chipped teg ecu

Comment

Wrong thread. PM MRX or D112crzy.
                  Originally posted by sweet91accord
                  if aredy time i need to put something in cb7tuner. you guy need to me a smart ass about and bust on my spelling,gramar and shit like that in so sorry.

Comment

just a quick ques....

what would happen if i were to transfer tables from a different map that has diff in/hg values?...

My Ride thread
                    Flickr
                    People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

The tune would be off.

Comment

what if EVERY signle value is transfered exactly the same?...

would u like me to send u them so u can check it out?

My Ride thread
                        Flickr

Comment

If the vac/rpm values dont match, then it will be different. It doesnt matter how close the cell values are to each other.

Comment

Ok, i got mr. phil working and richie nitrous working.

Mr. Phil has an h22 that i had to use a crome map for and richie is on uber 1.66. What was strange for mr. phil's is it wasn't the ecu, the chip, the program, or the tcu...it was how they all worked with eachother. I tested out each component individually to come up with this conclusion.

The only thing i can think of is that JET originally chipped mr. phil's ecu and they may have replaced or jumped something i didn't catch on the ecu. I'll report back when and if i find out more.
                            Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by MRX
                              Ok, i got mr. phil working and richie nitrous working.

Mr. Phil has an h22 that i had to use a crome map for and richie is on uber 1.66. What was strange for mr. phil's is it wasn't the ecu, the chip, the program, or the tcu...it was how they all worked with eachother. I tested out each component individually to come up with this conclusion.

The only thing i can think of is that JET originally chipped mr. phil's ecu and they may have replaced or jumped something i didn't catch on the ecu. I'll report back when and if i find out more.
                              thanks a million buddy,my baby's running fawken nice (i'm loving vtec)

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Yeah MRX I test drove Mr. Phill cb and that badboy runs like a bat outa hell...i will be calling on you pretty soon.
                                accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                                ....................My New Baby
                                SOLD TO
                                ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Working...
                                X