Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have an auto and want to run a chipped ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

have you guys tried using your map on Uber 1.66? thats what worked flawlessly for me

Formerly 91AccordExR33
    11.68 @ 127mph
    417whp/375wtq
    Sold: 8/2016

Comment

i'll give up my auto maps to anyone willing to try and burn them.
      Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

i wouldn't mind...

i'm REALLY curious about the whole TCU issue (the M1 thing)....
        Last edited by prNonVtec4u; 07-21-2007, 10:27 PM.

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
        My Ride thread
        Flickr
        Originally posted by d112crzy
        And it can only get better. That's the best part.
        All I gotta really say is:
        People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

email? Motor and injector size

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

Originally posted by 10thcb7
            could you give up some details ? My CD tcu works flawlessy if it didnt blink the d4 light

You have a P06 working with your automatic CD?

Bird has been experimenting for a while and he says theres some problems.

Please post what exactly you have(model, trim, engine, tranny, tcu, ecu).

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

MRX = pm'd

My Ride thread
              Flickr
              People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

emailed back, anybody else that can give it a try and have access to rom burners?

oh and prnonvtec don't use the r33 f22b bin, it had 450's. I sent two emails.

Comment

We should have some kind of mirror database or something so we can upload our maps and whatnot.

Comment

u build it and i'll fill it up...literally lol

Comment

yea, too bad I don't know how.

Eric, where you at ho?

Comment

We're going to be in the middle of a big server switch very soon...i dont want to create anything on this server...I always thought we should have a ROM database here though.
                        Last edited by Accord R33; 07-22-2007, 03:13 PM.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Please take your non-thread related comments to PM's.

Can a mod please delete uneccessary posts please?

Comment

just thought i'd throw this out there...

i hit up the jy and was able to find a 91 lx and it had the TCU with the M1 letters on it, but i also noticed that the car was equipped with the whole sports/normal mode on the shifter...

i still went ahead and got it(free ), brought it home, plugged it in, and noticed that the gear indicator on the gauge cluster when car's on "D", it won't light up, but every other one light up just fine...
                            took it for a drive, and i'm loving it, for some reason, the shift point from first to second is higher and the shifting feels better(not as rough)

soon enough ima get the chipped ECU taken care of(reburn d112's map) and see how it goes, then i'm also gonna try MRX's with both TCUs and see what the outcome is

i'll keep ya'll updated

My Ride thread
                            Flickr

Comment

just a lil TCU update:

i noticed that besides the "D4" light not coming on, when put in any forward gear, you'd kinda feel like it goes in gear (really light jerk) but once given a lil gas, it'd do it again just a lil harsher and that's when it REALLY went in gear....

also noticed the red l.e.d. light on the TCU was flashing as if it was giving me some trouble codes...

if they are, they were code 7,8, and another 2digit code number but i don't remember it right now

i just decided to put the stock TCU back on and just try a map made with Uber 1.66 and see how that goes

i should be able to get it done today, i'll keep ya'll updated

My Ride thread
                              Flickr

Comment

BIG UPDATE!!!

Uber 1.66 FTW!!!

so i got a chance to drop by my friends house to we can do some chip burning/testing and we decided to try MRX's map made with Uber 1.66 and what do you know, the car started up

apparently, the map made with Crome did not control the tranny, and neither did the one made with Uber 1.7 repack, but Uber 1.66 worked flawlessly

My Ride thread
                                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X