Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have an auto and want to run a chipped ecu?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Icant find the work that bird333 did. Any help. I guess it would be simplier to use a ecu that searches for a tcu any ways. PR4 P75 Or otherwise.

Comment

ok, here's my share:

Uber 1.66 DID run my car, but cold starts were a BITCH (no nicer way to put it)...

you could basically say it was an experimenting version of Uber, cause i used Uber 1.66 but added some components from Uber 1.7...

the basemap used was made with Uber 1.7 repack1 and only Uber 1.66 had the ability to run my car AND let it shift properly, all i did was swap out the the vac. table form/numbers from 1.66 with the ones from 1.7 and copied/pasted all the values from the original 1.7 onto my mixed version and it worked perfectly...

the car was unable to run while cold... when started up, it would act as if it had some sort of vac. leak (surging idle), and not just that, it would start up fairly high, then the rpms would shoot down, then the engine would stumble/misfire it's way back up to it's higher rpm and shoot back down and it would do this repeatedly until operating temperature was reached.

when warmed up, it would run flawlessly, but boy is Uber 1.66 a PITA to work with...

i tried all kinds of other programs (Crome, Uber 1.7, Uber 1.94, etc.) and the only one able to run the car AND let it shift properly was Uber 1.66...

i also tried swapping my TCU with one from a 91 with the M1 at the end of it's code number and it made no difference whatsoever(shifting-compatibility-with-tuning-program wise)

THEN: 1993 Accord 10th Ann. Ed.---------------------- NOW: 1996 Accord EX
      My Ride thread
      Flickr
      Originally posted by d112crzy
      And it can only get better. That's the best part.
      All I gotta really say is:
      People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

Then you should learn how to tune.

You could also open up a p72 map in crome, and import the tables from uberdata into crome and see if that works.

Care to email me that map that worked?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

once i get back home, i'll do that for ya...

i got the basics down for tuning, i personally had to smooth out the basemap i got from you since the car would kinda "hiccup" when it took off due to the fuel map being ridiculously lean in the high vacuum area...

i didn't bother with crome since i didn't have a known properly-running map made with it to import to Uber

My Ride thread
          Flickr
          People of cb7tuner, this AUTO is NOT a joke. It has impressed ME, the hater of auto's.

Comment

haha, yea. I ran mine pretty lean.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
              ok, here's my share:

Uber 1.66 DID run my car, but cold starts were a BITCH (no nicer way to put it)...

you could basically say it was an experimenting version of Uber, cause i used Uber 1.66 but added some components from Uber 1.7...

the basemap used was made with Uber 1.7 repack1 and only Uber 1.66 had the ability to run my car AND let it shift properly, all i did was swap out the the vac. table form/numbers from 1.66 with the ones from 1.7 and copied/pasted all the values from the original 1.7 onto my mixed version and it worked perfectly...

the car was unable to run while cold... when started up, it would act as if it had some sort of vac. leak (surging idle), and not just that, it would start up fairly high, then the rpms would shoot down, then the engine would stumble/misfire it's way back up to it's higher rpm and shoot back down and it would do this repeatedly until operating temperature was reached.

when warmed up, it would run flawlessly, but boy is Uber 1.66 a PITA to work with...

i tried all kinds of other programs (Crome, Uber 1.7, Uber 1.94, etc.) and the only one able to run the car AND let it shift properly was Uber 1.66...

i also tried swapping my TCU with one from a 91 with the M1 at the end of it's code number and it made no difference whatsoever(shifting-compatibility-with-tuning-program wise)
              you needed to add fuel to the cold idle section in uber...would have solved the problem. Usually when it surges that means its lean.
              Knowledge is power...in EVERY sense of the word

FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" #12

Comment

guess that would've been good to know ha?

i'll mess with it once again some other time, i'm LOVIN' my p39

take my word, i WILL work on it once again when the chance is available

My Ride thread
                Flickr

Comment

Working...
                X