No announcement yet.

kamaccord : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

car looks good, much better then before, kinda looks like Carlo's car. hope your real good at changing transmissions if your gonna make over 550whp.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

indeed like carlo's car but i'm sure you have your own touch to it. nice work man! get that motor in.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Tuee View Post
        amazing car man, this is one of those cars that can talk the talk and walk the walk...great job man
        Tuee, I appreciate the compliments. thanks.

[QUOTE=sandman61377;1525367]Your car's new look makes me sad ....

LOL
        Sandman, the makeover was not intended to make you sad

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY View Post
        Your car is looking awesome. When are you going to get times?
        Thanks AccordLXGuy. I look forward to having some times before this race season is over.

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
        Well bud..since her transformation what is next on the list.
        AccordtypeR, what is next on the list I expect to receive next week from a machine shop. See the link below.

http://www.erlperformance.com/index....=114&Itemid=97

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
        car looks good, much better then before, kinda looks like Carlo's car. hope your real good at changing transmissions if your gonna make over 550whp.
        Thanks LoDollar. Carlos was very instrumental in my makeover. He has been suggesting the JDM front end to me four a little over 4 years. I was just a little slow comprehending. I'm currently researching upgrading my transmission. I have read quite a few stories about the failure of high HP Honda transmissions.

Originally posted by timmy0tool View Post
        indeed like carlo's car but i'm sure you have your own touch to it. nice work man! get that motor in.
        Timmy0Tool, there is a lot of Carlos influence in my car, but definitely there is quite a bit of my own flavor as well. I'm hoping to have some dyno numbers by the end of July.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Carbon synchro time in tranny lol. I think its the synchros that mainly give out in the high hp HOnda trans as I recall and everything else is still decent. You could always get carbon gears from gearspeed big ballin lol.

The New-ish Ride
          My old Ride
          Hear my Vtak!!!
          MK3 Member #3
          I piss off people for fun.
          IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
            Carbon synchro time in tranny lol. I think its the synchros that mainly give out in the high hp HOnda trans as I recall and everything else is still decent. You could always get carbon gears from gearspeed big ballin lol.
            its not the syncros that fail, it is the gears themselves, as in all the teeth get shredded off.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post

its not the syncros that fail, it is the gears themselves, as in all the teeth get shredded off.

Have any of you had any experience or know anyone with experience dealing with M Factory? I have reviewed there information on Honda-Tech.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1592797

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=368266
              Last edited by kamaccord; 06-28-2008, 07:24 PM.

Comment

PM supergenius, he has blown up 6 or 7 trannys, he can prob tell you what will last and what wont.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

PM supergenius, he has blown up 6 or 7 trannys, he can prob tell you what will last and what wont.

Thanks LoDollar. I will send supergenius a pm.

Comment

i think he ended up going with a saenz straight cut gearset to cure the trans shredding problem.....

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

This shit is sick!! looks totally different than before! I'm lovin it
                      92 Accord Coupe (MR Thread Below)

Member's Ride

Comment

i think he ended up going with a saenz straight cut gearset to cure the trans shredding problem.....
                        I sent an instant message to supergenius and still waiting for a reply. It seems as if he has definitely had his share of transmission problems from reading some of his threads.

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn View Post
                        This shit is sick!! looks totally different than before! I'm lovin it
                        Thanks Kevin Chinnn.

Originally posted by 10thcb7
                        what kind of lip is that?
                        I have the Xenon mild lip.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
                          AccordtypeR, what is next on the list I expect to receive next week from a machine shop. See the link below.

http://www.erlperformance.com/index....=114&Itemid=97

Ouuu i cant wait to see..
                          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                          ....................My New Baby
                          SOLD TO
                          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thanks for the comment. yours looks great, just needs to be lowered and u need side skirts and either a rear lip or a body kit bumper.. then paint match it.. it would look sick in white.

Member Ride Facebook
                            XBOX LIVE = RedDragonsFool
                            SOLD MY CB JUNE 16, 2009
                            For Sale Thread

Comment

ha, i doubt hes gonna put sideskirts or a bodykit bumper back on it, after he just redid the whole car.... imo, i wouldnt change ne thing on the car

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR View Post
                                Ouuu i cant wait to see..
                                Hopefully I will have some updated pics any day now.

Originally posted by UrDoneSRH View Post
                                thanks for the comment. yours looks great, just needs to be lowered and u need side skirts and either a rear lip or a body kit bumper.. then paint match it.. it would look sick in white.
                                Thanks UrDone. the car is sitting up so high because the engine is not in the car. The car should drop significantly once the engine is installed. If not, I will definitely lower it. No more side skirts or bodykit front bumper. Been there, done that! I'm not feeling the rear lip thing. However, they do look nice.

ha, i doubt hes gonna put sideskirts or a bodykit bumper back on it, after he just redid the whole car.... imo, i wouldnt change ne thing on the car
                                100% in agreement.

Comment

Working...
                                X