• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by keoni96826 View Post
    nice
    Thanks.
    600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

Just an update. I finally got around to completing my IC piping to allow the use of my, cornering, fog, and bumper cover turn signal lights. This was done by following the example already laid out by Accord_SIR. My driver side (left side) radiator wall required a larger whole to be cut to fit my 3" IC piping through. The right side (passenger side) did not require any cutting or modification). The ends on my inter-cooler had to be cut off and new ends were welded on the IC. Finally, IC piping was refabricated. Pictures were taken as the work was done as seen below. Now I need another Blizgrill since mine was stolen from the shop that did my engine build.

Enjoy.

Left Side Radiator Wall

Right Side Radiator Wall

IC Inlet and Outlet End Removal

Welded New IC Inlet/Oulet Ends

Refabbed IC Piping

Front End

Last edited by kamaccord; 04-18-2009, 11:50 PM.

Comment

DAM THAT IS LOOKING GREAT!!!!! i cant wait for mine to be done...
        OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

that looks really good kam..

Comment

that came out nice

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

I have been holding these Explicit Speed engine mounts for some months now and really need to get them installed. Can someone explain the easiest process for installing the rear mount? Thanks in advanced.

Comment

Originally posted by kamaccord View Post
                I have been holding these Explicit Speed engine mounts for some months now and really need to get them installed. Can someone explain the easiest process for installing the rear mount? Thanks in advanced.
                glad to see ya got em. I did mine with the engine out, so life was easy.
                but you can probably just remove the rear mount bracket by:
                jacking up car and getting the bolts underneath, then remove 17mm mount bolt
                to get to the 4 bolts holding the stock mount on.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                  glad to see ya got em. I did mine with the engine out, so life was easy.
                  but you can probably just remove the rear mount bracket by:
                  jacking up car and getting the bolts underneath, then remove 17mm mount bolt
                  to get to the 4 bolts holding the stock mount on.
                  Thanks drummersteve. I from looking at my engine bay it will most likely be a pain. I will need to remove quite a bit to get to those bolts. It all doesn't come easy.

Comment

status on engine mount installation?

please tell me you are not rocking the 2 side mounts ESP and rear mount stock! get it done yet mang?
                    MadLab Racing
                    Southern Maryland

Comment

hey bro if you ever need help, let me know! ill be down to help ya for a day, so that you dont have to go through shop bullshit.
                      miss my turbo cb7
                      moved onto volvos. dont know how that happened, just did

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                        status on engine mount installation?

please tell me you are not rocking the 2 side mounts ESP and rear mount stock! get it done yet mang?
                        Hey drummersteve, I have not been up to fooling with the car lately and have not touched the engine mounts. hopefully time will allow in the next week or two.

Actually Accord_SIR are planning to hang out a bit this coming Saturday and may do a little photo shoot. No engine mounts.

Originally posted by quickangel93 View Post
                        hey bro if you ever need help, let me know! ill be down to help ya for a day, so that you dont have to go through shop bullshit.
                        Thanks for the offer quickangel. I should be able to get the mounts in. Thanks again.

Comment

what did you use for your pillar pod? i havent found one that holds 3-4 gauges and fits properly.

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by LoDollar92LX View Post
                            what did you use for your pillar pod? i havent found one that holds 3-4 gauges and fits properly.
                            I used 2 dual pods for the 94-97 Accord. The dual 94-01 integra pods work better. I believe Accord_SIR is using the integra pods.
                            Last edited by kamaccord; 07-15-2009, 06:58 PM.

Comment

god damn i love ur engine set up..... how does she run??? im gonna boost mine hopefully by the end of this year

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

Originally posted by wallycb7 View Post
                                god damn i love ur engine set up..... how does she run??? im gonna boost mine hopefully by the end of this year
                                My car really needs a tune. I currently have a 10 psi break-in tune. After a few add-ons I will be scheduling a full tune with both pump and race fuel.

Comment

Working...
                                X