Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kam, the ride is sexier than ever
    "I'm a dude playing a dude, disguised as another dude"
    "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved."

Romans 10:9
    ><((((º>

Comment

no shit....diggin the flushie

Formerly 91AccordExR33
      11.68 @ 127mph
      417whp/375wtq
      Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Nail05, DrummerSteve7, Richie*GT35R, TickleMyelmo thanks for all the compliments on the progression of the turbo build.

1990EX, the latest on the car is I had the car painted with a new makeover. I hope the the engine will be back and installed before the month of June is over.

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
        how you liking that traction bar setup and torque kit? im thinkin about grabbn it, runnin the 14b now but def gunna upgrade. it looks sweet and I was hoping someone had it on their ride. does that front mount treplace the wishbone also? looks like it. thanx man! sick piece of work you git here, cant wait to hit over to MD side and see this thing in action!
        I have not had the opportunity to enjoy the traction bar as of yet except for the purpose of towing, since I have not driven the car. I look forward to that changing very soon. I hope to see you in Md when it is all completed.

C91BLX7, thanks for the compliments. The muffler is really positioned perfectly. When looking at the pics one does get the impression the muffler may sit out a little far, but it is positioned perfectly.

T04ECB7, I was also shocked when the car was completed. It is the same car indeed.

1990EX, Ritchie*GT35R, 91 AccordexR33 thanks for the compliments on the of the car makeover.

Accord SIR, thanks for the compliments and all your assistance. I will posting a few more pics shortly.

BigJoe, thanks for the compliments and your assistance on yesterday. I look forward to seeing you once the car is running.
        600HP" 1990 ACCORD LX COUPE COMING SOON

CLICK HERE TO VIEW MY 1990 CB7

Comment

The car looks much better in person. You may have noticed the front end is sitting high due to the motor not being in the car. Also, the fender brackets to mount the corners of the bumper cover are not installed which shows a gap on each side of the bumper.

Please enjoy the additional pics.

Comment

Comment

Sir,

The car is coming along nicely. Funny enough few minutes away from you and to date we have not met in person. I'm confident before the summer is over, we shall meet.

Trevor.
              RETIRED...

Comment

Originally posted by new_beginnings View Post
                Sir,

The car is coming along nicely. Funny enough few minutes away from you and to date we have not met in person. I'm confident before the summer is over, we shall meet.

Trevor.
                New beginnings,
                Thanks for the compliments. Hopefully we will be able to meet in the very near future.

Comment

car is looking really good sexy

Comment

I hope to see this thing one day completed haha. Need to get some pictures of you and accord sir side by side.

The New-ish Ride
                    My old Ride
                    Hear my Vtak!!!
                    MK3 Member #3
                    I piss off people for fun.
                    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Nice CB7 man. I think you should drop some more. The muffler is a little too big. It's taking away from the car.
                      Raceline USA

Comment

Originally posted by ishjr2003 View Post
                        car is looking really good sexy
                        ishjr2003, thanks for the compliments.

Originally posted by NAiL05 View Post
                        I hope to see this thing one day completed haha. Need to get some pictures of you and accord sir side by side.
                        It would be great to take pictures side by side with Accord SIR. He is the one that inspired me to go through all this turbo crap anyway. I am like you, I too want to see this car completed.

Originally posted by JDMxDB8 View Post
                        Nice CB7 man. I think you should drop some more. The muffler is a little too big. It's taking away from the car.

JDMxDB8, thanks you as well for the compliments. The car is sitting high as I mentioned previously due to the engine not installed. The weight of the engine, turbo manifold, turbo, and stainless steel intercooler piping will drop the car significantly. The muffler is perfect in my opinion. I also think it looks good on the car. Again thanks.

Comment

You're welcome man. Keep up the good work. Name's Matt BTW.
                          Raceline USA

Comment

i want your new hood.......i love the new look man. gives me motivation to go out and start working on mine.
                            OHIO CB7's

My Ride

MOD FUND: better if I could sell some of my stuff.

Build Thread

vouches: oneoffaccord, dep22build, 1993haccord, hostile, da9b16, brian91accord,93 Accord lx, kc8enb

Comment

Nice work. I really like what you have done. That flushy is sick.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

wow! the car took a whole different look now! i love the hood! cant wait to see the car in person in the next md meet!

maury

Comment

Working...
                                X