NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
    DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkcloud View Post
      Crank seal is the prob man. Or oil pan gasket

Other then that you have a nice coupe
      thanks. yea, I did some reading and found that the Crank seal is probably the issue..

I think wheels is gonna be pushed back a little longer until I can get JB running again with something suitable.
      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Got me a coupe lip finally. if anyone wants a sedan lip. LMK!

I also got some jdm one peices from the JY but they are pretty beat up. they still work, but theyre just not as mint as I want em. I'll probably be selling them for like 175 shipped, so look out for the thread in the classifieds soon if your interested.
        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Nice find. which JY did you go to? I can never find anything good at the one in Fairfield

Comment

my homie's cb ended up in a yard and they were ripped off the car but they were still inside. haha.

SURPRISE TIME.
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

good stuff with the one pieces, you gonna install them? are the 90-91 or 92-93? if 9091 i have some chrome headlight trim if interested.

hella coming up gabe, i'm excited! still need to roll together! I've yet to install my coupe lip, i've got two legend lips and some Honda Fit side skirts sitting in my garage crying to be installed.

oh, and btw if you cant find a rear lip, the Lancer OZ RALLY rear lip fits perfectly, and some minor modification to make it perfect. the '01 generation one i think.
              blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

nah, I jus wanna sell these and pick up a new pair down the road. I'll trade you and you could sell these

got a little somethin somethin goin on...

>
                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                  nah, I jus wanna sell these and pick up a new pair down the road. I'll trade you and you could sell these

got a little somethin somethin goin on...

>
                  cleaaan A4 too!? I kinda considered doing an H swap! its always tempting. hows the swap going? i've been reading up on it, but i can't quite understand what needs modification, a lot of stuff from the F works on the H. i'm probably wrong.

lol trade for what? i dont have much in the way of rarities. I do have a blacktrax spacer and doublestack bolt kit though. lmk if you're interested and if i decide against using my CD side skirts, those are up for trade or sale too, i've modded almost all of it to fit, its just the driver side needs to get the mounting holes transferred on

Comment

It's cool. Jus doin the tear down of everything to start the wiring. I was talking about my jdm one peices for yours. haha. And hell yea I'm interested in those parts! x-mas is coming around the corner
                    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

ohhh hahaha nahh son ^_^ them's one-pieces are my trophy babies, TSX retro'd

I don't even want to install em yet though, cuz some thieves have been raiding my neighborhood. i took all my Junction Produce stuff out cuz some integ-er and later that night an SUV were chillin' suspiciously in a dark spot, waiting for my car.

fasho fasho, just lemme know

Comment

how much u tryin to let go of that blacktrax spacer and doublestack bolt kit for?
                        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

PM'd

Comment

starting to unwire and disconnect everything from the F22. seperating all these wires was making me kind of nervous so I'm taking my time to label all of my connectors and wires..
                            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

you're gonna do a wire tuck while you're at it, right?

Comment

What are you looking for in trade for the 1 piecers? I have a set of 3 cl mesh some stock 91 rims,no tires, stock 91 headlights. hit me up if your looking for something in paticular.
                                2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
                                2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
                                CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
                                GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

Working...
                                X