Freshagen : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
    you're gonna do a wire tuck while you're at it, right?
    Yup. In progress.

Originally posted by Hostile View Post
    What are you looking for in trade for the 1 piecers? I have a set of 3 cl mesh some stock 91 rims,no tires, stock 91 headlights. hit me up if your looking for something in paticular.
    Looking for a lot of h22 parts as of now. I have stock lights and rims already. thnx tho. I am looking for a replica oem flushy.
    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

where did you pick up the H from?

Comment

homie ktcb7
        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

build is coming along slowly but surely. the f22 is fully disconnected and waiting to get picked. recently I've been studying the h22 layout and getting it ready to tear it down and start rebuilding it.

so far I've been just collecting parts and deciding what work to get done to the head/block. I know for sure I'm getting it re-honed/heat tanked. are there any other services I should ask for? may a leak down/compression test?

Also I'm not sure how far to go when tearing this down in preperation for the engine work to be done.

so far my parts list is getting smaller. I'm locating all these parts pretty quickly, it's all just a matter of making the money fast enough to pick it all up!

could I use my f22 dizzy with my f22 fuel rail/injectors and a p13?
          Last edited by Freshagen; 12-16-2010, 06:01 AM.
          Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Nice ride man!

CB7Tuner Resident Gamer!
            PSN: JDMcb7TX

Comment

Originally posted by JDM_CB7_TX View Post
              Nice ride man!
              Thank you sir!
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

updated first page.

added this pic to the top.

here are a few more pics I've taken so far.

My 2 footpower fixer

My homegirl gave me a sticker to slap when the swap is done! :TU: it's gonna be HELLA DRY!

still patiently waiting.
                Last edited by Freshagen; 12-17-2010, 05:47 PM.
                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Oh snap! a swap!

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
                    Oh snap! a swap!
                    YES SIR!
                    Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

while I was tearing apart the head of the h22, the valve cover came in from jdm_inspired. good lookin out brosef!

I'm stripping the engine down and at the very least, I'm going to get the block re-honed and hot tanked. here's a couple of pic's of the beginning of the teardown.

here's some pic's of the cam's. my money is limited so I'm wondering if I should be spending it polishing the cam's or getting a valve job done.. or maybe both if they'll make a difference.. I haven't gotten into the valve train yet so I'm not sure how much valve work I'm going to need.

what would be the most important machining that would be the most significant in the rebuilding of this engine? 3-way valve job? micro polishing the cam shafts?

my goal for this build, is to have a healthy heart for the daily driver, with the potential to wield serious power in the future for a more aggressive set up. O yes, I'll be ordering all new bearings orings and gaskets for the rebuild and bisimoto cam gears soon.

stay tuned!
                      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

I just remembered, I'll be getting the blacktraxx im spacer/doublestack kit from p5ylance. so maybe some IM boring and porting should be done? along with the port matching on the head? Idk if that'll be expensive or even irrelevent. this is my first swap and I'm kind of learning as I go. service manuals are my besstess friend.
                        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

I think because of you, i've finally considered seriously getting an H22A4 after much debate, haha if only i knew more about rebuilding/building an engine.

my excuse is i need more power to go up hills when i need to carpool my club members to community service events

fasho! next week, time will be more clear (afternoon-wise) to get you that spacer and stuff. or if you want, i can stop by your house christmas time and bring you the goods up to you.

liking the build so far! happy for you and jdm_inspired that you picked up his moon-cut VC
                          blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                            I think because of you, i've finally considered seriously getting an H22A4 after much debate, haha if only i knew more about rebuilding/building an engine.

my excuse is i need more power to go up hills when i need to carpool my club members to community service events

fasho! next week, time will be more clear (afternoon-wise) to get you that spacer and stuff. or if you want, i can stop by your house christmas time and bring you the goods up to you.

liking the build so far! happy for you and jdm_inspired that you picked up his moon-cut VC

lol just lmk sir.

Finished tucking the driver side, need to pull the engine so I can finish the h22 engine harness and figure out how much wire I need so I can put the fuse box in the glove and rewire the body harness to connect behind the engine, instead of next to it.

im trying to get the head off but I need to get a engine stand first. I don't have enough leverage to get them loose. any tips?
                            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post

Wallpaper pic right there. Not quite showroom material, but you know there's potential in that pic.

I like. Glad you like the cover.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Getting machined n cleaned to be back on the streets!
                                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Working...
                                X