No announcement yet.

Freshagen : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Somewhere I heard that the H22's had a special coating on the cylinder walls. I have an H22 in the garage but there's some cylinder wall scaring. I was thinking of having it re-sleeved because of this. However I don't know if that would be practical considering the cost of everything.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015
    MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=180919

Comment

Just get the cylinders de-glazed and rehoned. unless you're planning to boost? ?
      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

I'll edit this with words tomorrow, and leave you with some pics that are worth a million tonight. good sunday.

Last edited by Freshagen; 07-25-2011, 03:07 PM.
        Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

OH DAMN!!!! She coming back. I was so stoked when I got my ride back o. The road. Congrats bro.

Purchased From: busak87, GunRunner, Bruce Banner, Itstatcb7kid707, tJoods, DannyD

The Caravan 2015

Comment

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can't wait to get mine.
            2013 Honda Fit Sport Alabaster Silver Metallic GE8
            2013 Accord Sport Modern Steel Metallic CR2

CB9 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...hlight=hostile
            CR2 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=197787
            GE8 http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199289

Comment

thanks guys! I just received my dizzy and vtec solenoid! Just waiting on the knock sensor to come in!!
              Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Coming along huh man. I liking where you're going with this one.

Comment

thanks justsomeguy. haha. I have many plans for JB.

Today was a goooooooood day of hard work. added the vtec/iab/knock harness, routed and secured most of the engine harness wires. put the fan blower thingy back in (which was a bitch btw). attached the hood. put the ecu cover back on, mounted the prelude seats all the way in got the electronics of the car all back on.
                  I turned the key, the lights turned on, and my seatbelts AUTOmatically slid back and I got butterflies! haha, can't believe how LONG it's been. standing back and looking at her front end... I notice that the grin on her face went from a passive aggressor to a more mischevious -> !!

only thing I'm thinking is.. COMMON KNOCK SENSOR FROM FUCKING CHINA!!!!!!!
                  Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Damn, I had that same itch not too long ago. My CB was parked for almost 2 years. Smog issues, I was burning oil and couldn't justify putting a cat in without fixing the initial problem. So I rebuilt the motor and did some mods along the way. I am glad I addressed all the major issues. Peace of mind knowing that everything is working the way it should and worry free reliability is priceless.

I was so glad to get her back on the road that I began modding and adding all the things I have always wanted to do, but kept putting off.

Here's an early congrats bro. Nothing is gonna beat the moment that you get Juanita back on the road.

The Caravan 2015

Comment

Originally posted by JustSomeGuy View Post
                      Coming along huh man. I liking where you're going with this one.
                      Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
                      Damn, I had that same itch not too long ago. My CB was parked for almost 2 years. Smog issues, I was burning oil and couldn't justify putting a cat in without fixing the initial problem. So I rebuilt the motor and did some mods along the way. I am glad I addressed all the major issues. Peace of mind knowing that everything is working the way it should and worry free reliability is priceless.

I was so glad to get her back on the road that I began modding and adding all the things I have always wanted to do, but kept putting off.

Here's an early congrats bro. Nothing is gonna beat the moment that you get Juanita back on the road.
                      thanks so much man.. you know exactly what I'm feeling. after this swap.. it's as if I have a new car (91 soul, with 99 heart) and I can do all the things i've wanted to do. I can't wait to just be able to drive my effing car, and do things on my OWN again, instead of relying on people.
                      Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
                        thanks so much man.. you know exactly what I'm feeling. after this swap.. it's as if I have a new car (91 soul, with 99 heart) and I can do all the things i've wanted to do. I can't wait to just be able to drive my effing car, and do things on my OWN again, instead of relying on people.
                        I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Trust me... I'm so damn close. Just been lagging big time.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Yayyyyy juanita is coming back to live

CALI LIFE STYLE
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=145883

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
                            I know EXACTLY what you're going through. Trust me... I'm so damn close. Just been lagging big time.
                            Originally posted by 408cb7 View Post
                            Yayyyyy juanita is coming back to live

thanks guys... now if the damn thing would just FIRE UP!!!! all my grounds are good, and still getting no spark. even with the new cap and spark plugs. what the effffin eff am I doing wrong.
                            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

Did you check the ignitor and coil??? Firing order
                              NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                              DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

i have it like this

3 4
                                2 1 on the dizzy.

how do I check the ignitor and coil?
                                Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment